IGNORED

Warp 20 Sheffield "Rave" Bass and DJ Set

Guest teetime

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is down everywhere :(

I'm watching the clips on youtube! can someone reup the mp3 version of the set? PLEASE?

yeah, it seems that Warp has had both the Squarepusher and Clark sets taken down. i'm not gonna mess with that, but i'm sure someone else would be able to help out.

i'd be surprised if this wasn't already on torrents / slsk somewhere

man, since when were warp so tight about bootleg recordings of unreleased live material ? :S

maybe it's indicative of an imminent release of said unreleased material?

might've been the artists themselves...the Warp roster seem to have a bit more say in what goes on

this is down everywhere :(

I'm watching the clips on youtube! can someone reup the mp3 version of the set? PLEASE?

yeah, it seems that Warp has had both the Squarepusher and Clark sets taken down. i'm not gonna mess with that, but i'm sure someone else would be able to help out.

i'd be surprised if this wasn't already on torrents / slsk somewhere

it's not on SLSK! I checked :(

I did find the :squarepusher: set online but I dunno if it's yours. Can't find the clark though

Guest ZeroHour

seeing as i cant fucking edit posts ill have to double post :facepalm:

i think ive found it on soulseek, if its the right set, then ill host it on my own webpage where itll be nice and safe

Guest ZeroHour

the one i have was converted to 192kbs, but I don't believe any bass clearing has been applied yet

i think the original is 256kbs or something

Guest ZeroHour

yeah these are the notes on it:

"Recorded by oscillik using Hi-SP MiniDisc (256Kbps ATRAC3plus) and transcoded to 192Kbps MP3 - no bass clean up, yet ;)"

ill keep an eye out if a clean up job is ever performed ;P

This set is amazing!! If released (minus prereleased material), I think it'll be the best thing he's released since "Go Plastic" maybe even better than that. I bet a ton of this material was written sometime around the Selection 16 era / Chaos AD.

Archived