IGNORED

Warp 20 Sheffield "Rave" Bass and DJ Set

Guest teetime

Damn ... Amazing squarepusher Set !

Thanks so much :wink:

ps: ive see on twitter maybe tey are a clark recording ? :rolleyes:

yeah, there is a Clark recording, his set wasn't as long though...and the sound quality is worse due to Clark pushing the rig even more (yes, he did!)...no amount of EQing is gonna sort out the bass distortion, but it is certainly listenable.

i'll get started on transferring and uploading. this gig was my Clark trial-by-fire....i'd never really heard his stuff, but whatever he did the other night was fucking amazing. not sure if it was a DJ set or what.

once it's upped, i'll post the link somewhere appropriate and link to the thread in here

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

fuck this stuff is amazing. thanks for the recording.

i dont like how pusher referred to these tracks as part of the archive. he could easily release an acid rave album of this stuff.

fuck this stuff is amazing. thanks for the recording.

i dont like how pusher referred to these tracks as part of the archive. he could easily release an acid rave album of this stuff.

he's said in an interview he plans on releasing a shit ton of old stuff on a data cd

but this was years ago ~ go plastic

Anyone fancy whacking this on sendspace please? I want to listen to it whilst I work today and megaupload is blocked. Dying to hear this set

i've just been granted access to 8GB of server space, so i'll upload to there. might take a while though

Cheers, this is great so far. Nice to hear him do a bit of a career retrospective, instead of playing 90% of his last album with some older tracks (which I've never really minded, it's just good to hear some tunes you wouldn't expect)

Lets hope this performance has got Tom and the Warp guys thinking about releasing some sort of compilation of unreleased material. When you think about all the Breezeblock, Bangface and other live tracks that have never seen a proper release plus these ones too it makes you think how satisfying a release like that could be.

Guest reyde_espana

dont know if this has been posted yet... but this guy shot the whole set

http://www.youtube.com/user/thekeyfumbler

hahah this is incredible. i've been listening to the acid part of the afx rome set for years and it's 100% squarepusher! fucking amazing. thank you vvvery much for recording this (to both of you)!

a link to this?

thanks

hahah this is incredible. i've been listening to the acid part of the afx rome set for years and it's 100% squarepusher! fucking amazing. thank you vvvery much for recording this (to both of you)!

a link to this?

thanks

Yep... the lot is up there thanks to me! keyfumbler's my other name.

- You can hear me shouting about the "aphex" tracks to people around me.... some of them were like "i know man.... incredible!"

a link to this?

thanks

i think this is the one... http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=609

the part i was talking about starts with the 2nd track of the squarepusher set and continues with all the other acid bangers

a link to this?

thanks

- You can hear me shouting about the "aphex" tracks to people around me.... some of them were like "i know man.... incredible!"

thanks a lot. btw, any chance to share this in .avi or something, outside youtube?

Guest reyde_espana

a link to this?

thanks

great job man!!!

are you talking about the last part of the set??? part 10?

Archived