IGNORED

IDM Tribute to Antarctica Comp News!

Brandi_B

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE:

So, I've gotten about 15 tracks. Those not selected have been notified via pm or email. There's a great need for more tracks though. So plz consider submitting a track by the deadline! :) Thanks to everyone that sent their tracks into me already. To those submitting new tracks, you can send them to me any time you want up to the deadline...starting now. Send links via pm or email: katiekilobyte (at) gmail.com

:)

Guest Enter a new display name

How many of those 15 selections did you keep? I am glad my track made it so far, even though WATMM's experience in bedroom music production is very competitive.

A lot have been kept, but a LOT are needed. So plz anyone out there thinking about it, just do it, send in a track, beat driven or ambient either or.

Make something that's well put together and something that will progress into a song. Not something that sounds like it is a 5 minute long intro/buildup to a song. :)

Should track titles by Antarctica themed?

durdurdur....

Regarding track titles: A track title can set the whole mood for the song for the listener before they ever hear the song. A descriptive and thought provoking song title can also be more likely to unconsciously make the listener listen harder, if you will, whether they realize it or not! Mind games son, mind games... I need to practice what I preach...

I'm probably going to finish and submit my track because I had a pretty sick melody going that I developed somewhat but I need to rework most of the track. That being said I was pretty disappointed that I missed the first deadline and I think this is the universes way of telling me I should make this track

Guest Enter a new display name

When are you planning to pick out the most appropriate tracks? I am looking forward to the results.

well the deadline for new tracks is a week and a half away, and I've been receiving more tracks, so only time will tell. I want to get it out as soon as possible after the deadline. I'm not going to extend it, so the deadline is the final reckoning hour.

Archived