IGNORED

IDM Tribute to Antarctica Comp News!

Brandi_B

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

she's much cuter than her avatar ;)

Really? Because like, she has a pretty kool personality too.

Brandi I think you should date sneaky seeing as your in the same country (I think), it's also about time he had some good luck, and he has kool hair.

she's much cuter than her avatar ;)

Really? Because like, she has a pretty kool personality too.

Brandi I think you should date sneaky seeing as your in the same country (I think), it's also about time he had some good luck, and he has kool hair.

yeah, i'd move to NC... I have relatives near Wilmington.

also, people make trax for this

Have many have you got so far?

As of this evening, 23 submissions so far. However, a LOT of the submissions are very short. A couple are way to long, but for the most part there are a lot of like 2 min long tracks, which is okay, but increases the need for more.

Edit: 24, i forgot to count mine

yeah tracks around 4-5 mins a perfect lengths, but that doesn't disqualify any others at all.

Also i wanted to thank watmm and say job well done for not asking what the new deadline is a single time in this thread.

So i just got done listening to the most recent layout (prolly the 10th i have attempted) i have of the selected tracks so far, and I have to say it is awesome. We certainly have some talented wattmers! This layout is great, some of these tracks really flow into the next very well.

Get your tracks in ppl...and then go over to the name the album thread and complain about how crappy the potential names are! Everyone's doin it! IDM is very controversial.

Absolutely. On sunday when the deadline is up i will contact everyone that has made it on for their master wavs with any major compression taken off the master buss so the mastering can have more options. It would indeed be a waste of time and money to master the mp3s :)

DEALINE IS UP! :)

Thx to everyone that submitted, more details in a few hours while i tie up loose ends.

Just so it's clear, there are NO EXTENSIONS! This is it, no more tracks will be accepted from this point on :)

not that i care, but with the mp3 thing..which is untrue

one of my vinyls was mastered from a mp3 file and it sounds fucking huge/amazing.

i guess its all about how much your gonna pay for a 'good' mastering house.

hmm, i was polishing off a 2min breakdown into epic snarerush but ran out of time. i can't believe i rendered it with a fadeout.

I'm currently "considering" some of the later submissions i recieved, so i'll be back monday night to announce the lineup. If there are more submissions in my inbox next time i log in i'll take them, but they will be quick decisions is considered at all :) I know ppl sometimes don't realize they wanted to do something till it's over, so i'll accept this. But just keep in mind i'm announcing the lineup tomorrow evening so, do what ya will :)

I'm still sticking to my threats! I did get a couple really good last minute ones, and still had a couple iffy ones I hadn't decided on and had a family emergency this weekend and had to spend a day in the ER with my grandma which was awesome fun. When I post the results tomorrow, there will be absolutely no more added, unless RDJ emails me one :)

Edit: Scratch that. There is only one more track I am waiting for now, that's all i will accept, there's only one more spot if the track ends up working out after i get it.

Archived