IGNORED

RDJ Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

Guest left03

Blimey, The Orbit set is cracking. Nice one for sharing those, that's a cracking list.

I've got a few bits you might be interested in:

a 50min MP3 of the Twin live in Norway, supposedly in '99,

live at Rephlex show '97

live at live time, france '99

live at ATP 2002-03-16

live at partyservice radio 2002-12-21

live @ rephlex disco assault, Rome 2002-12-13

live @ melbourne 2004-01-27

plus a few other bits n pieces, select unreleased live tracks from unknown gigs n stuff.

letme know if/how ya want em

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kidney

aphex played in belfast (shrine) and in dublin (temple bar music centre) 10th, 11th june 2000

i think you might be getting that confused with these dates:

2001-07-10 - UK-Ireland-Belfast - Shine Club

2001-07-11 - Ireland-Dublin - Temple Bar

or are my dates wrong?

your dates are wrong mate (i put the show on)

Guest AlexPallas

aphex played in belfast (shrine) and in dublin (temple bar music centre) 10th, 11th june 2000

i think you might be getting that confused with these dates:

2001-07-10 - UK-Ireland-Belfast - Shine Club

2001-07-11 - Ireland-Dublin - Temple Bar

or are my dates wrong?

your dates are wrong mate (i put the show on)

lol. is the video i have listed as 2001-07-11 - Ireland-Dublin - Temple Bar from your show or did both sets of shows take place? thanks for your help.

Is it legal to own this live recordings?

these recordings have not been copywritten

Guest Saintill(forsure)

copywritten...sorry for my english but that means...legal-illegal...for me to burn on a cd for home-car use..?

Guest left03
copywritten...sorry for my english but that means...legal-illegal...for me to burn on a cd for home-car use..?

if they aren't copywritten (which they aren't) that means its perfectly legal for you to distribute these recordings as you wish (hence they are on this site). so, yes it is totally legal for you to burn em to cd, for car use...

there was also

a set at plastic people, london, with the bug and others on the lineup, within the last few years, replhex night i think.

a set at cargo, london, at a warp or replhlex night, within the last few years

he wasn't listed on the flyer for either, but I was at both and he was there.

Guest AlexPallas
there was also

a set at plastic people, london, with the bug and others on the lineup, within the last few years, replhex night i think.

a set at cargo, london, at a warp or replhlex night, within the last few years

he wasn't listed on the flyer for either, but I was at both and he was there.

i would kill to see him and the bug perform on the same night

oh my

peel session 2 track 1. it's been wayyy too long since i last heard this. i guess it got deleted and i TOTALLY forgot about it

brings back good feelings

hope you can get the complete sessions 1 as well

anyways

Guest treefingers

hello, i am new to this forum.....um, just wondering, could anyone recommend one to download ? thanks :)

Guest behindthebeats

AlexPallas re:bug vs afx u only have to wait 7 weeks - come to glasgow on 30th april see live shows section for details .... its at an amazing venue as well.

Guest AlexPallas
AlexPallas re:bug vs afx u only have to wait 7 weeks - come to glasgow on 30th april

i said i'd kill someone, not fly to f*cking europe

someone please record this

see live shows section for details...

?

Guest six-five-two
hello, i am new to this forum.....um, just wondering, could anyone recommend one to download ? thanks :)

1999 - Norway

Guest treefingers

1999 - Norway

hey, someone actually responded to my post. thanks abunch six-five-two :D

Couple more dates - Aphex played the Reading/Leeds festivals in 2001 I think? Will dig out exact dates later but I saw him headline the dance tent. He was hiding away somewhere whilst men in their pants with masks on danced around onstage, was mental.

Couple more dates - Aphex played the Reading/Leeds festivals in 2001 I think? Will dig out exact dates later but I saw him headline the dance tent. He was hiding away somewhere whilst men in their pants with masks on danced around onstage, was mental.

Here's the dates, my bad, was 2002.

23rd August 2002 - Carling Weekend: Reading Festival, Reading UK

24th August 2002 - Carling Weekend: Leeds Festival, Leeds UK

Guest AlexPallas
snowbombing tracklisting?????

Sorry if Jazz. Couldnt find it through search.

i think its mostly analord stuff, if somebody wants to give me tracklistings for any of the shows (even shows on a single track) i'll add the info onto the mp3 files

Guest masterdome

I wouldn't say 'mostly' analord (snowbombing set), as I have all of 'em and only heard 'bout 4 or 5 analords. too lazy to get actual track names, sorry. however, there are definitly some unreleased aphex jams thrown in for good measure, plus other artists to boot. all in all its quite a raving set... especially the track that comes in around 44 mins... Richard James Stinson!!!! (that is Aphex doing his ode to the late great Drexciya IMHO)

I wouldn't say 'mostly' analord (snowbombing set), as I have all of 'em and only heard 'bout 4 or 5 analords. too lazy to get actual track names, sorry. however, there are definitly some unreleased aphex jams thrown in for good measure, plus other artists to boot. all in all its quite a raving set... especially the track that comes in around 44 mins... Richard James Stinson!!!! (that is Aphex doing his ode to the late great Drexciya IMHO)

Green Velvet's "La La Land" gets a play at some point too

Archived