IGNORED

RDJ Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James included vocal tracks for the first time, but both Milk Man and Beetles have lyrics that are rigorously bland: ‘I wish the milkman would deliver my milk/In the morning/I wish the milkman would deliver my milk/When I’m yawning’ and ‘Beetles in my carpet/They come out in the heat/Beetles in my carpet/They like heat’.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a 120 minutes interview with RDJ on MTV Europe around 1996, has this made it to the internet yet? He was asked about his tank, I remember.

Something along:

- How did you get the tank?

- I traded it.

- For what?

- Uhm... some stuff.

There was a 120 minutes interview with RDJ on MTV Europe around 1996, has this made it to the internet yet? He was asked about his tank, I remember.

Something along:

- How did you get the tank?

- I traded it.

- For what?

- Uhm... some stuff.

Was it the one where he talked about the aphex bears :rhubear1::rhubear2::rhubear3: on live shows?

You mean these? They are from 96', from MTV Europe, and they discuss the tank-issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-5G6vCGFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnelbLU_Izc

(I uploaded the first one, the 0/4 part)

They aren't in youtube in it's entirety, but there are 5 parts known. This interview are pretty well known though, but they aren't 120 minutes. Maybe 30+ minutes, because of the music video's and concert recording in between the interview. Maybe there is more though, that would he cool to see.

Guest Masonic Boom

Ha ha, oh those videos. How stoned is Mr Twin there? They're still very funny, though.

(And quite possibly the most physically beautiful he has ever looked, back in that era. Oh god I wish there were somewhere I could go on this forum to do a massive fangirl SQUEEEEEEEE but I'll try to be restrained.)

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: The Downloads are offline until we can secure an offsite storage location for them, as our current host doesn't have the capacity to host/store them. Watch for an official announcement of their return soon.

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards,We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived