IGNORED

RDJ Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

Guest Milkman

nice.. but u have to register on the site in order to download it but u cant register because there are too many users..

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Space Coyote
nice.. but u have to register on the site in order to download it but u cant register because there are too many users..

Check back, positions open up all the time. Maybe I'll put this up on pirate bay or somewhere soon and give my sharing ratio some love.

Guest AlexPallas

you could always upload it on megaupload.com, send me a link and i'll put it on the watmm servers

new interview up (don't let nannou see):

1999-10-XX - Jockey Slut - Warp Factor Ten

Guest Space Coyote
you could always upload it on megaupload.com, send me a link and i'll put it on the watmm servers

Sorry, that takes too much time for such a shitty interface. Currently my upload is about 27kb/s max. If you torrent, like I said, I'll put it on a public tracker soon. I'm also getting dsl2 this week or mid-next week, I'll have heaps fast upload then and can probably do megaupload if it comes to that. I just spent all night super seeding it though so I gotta have some cool off time.

Guest dave1980

ive been searching for - Aphex Twin - 27-01-2004 - Prince of Wales, Melbourne - and only found it in BTjunkie

and you need an account which involves donation!

apart from that.....i found these unseeded ones - but i reckon there already here with proper dates - if anything looks usefull let me know and i will ask for reseeds.

need%20torrents.JPG

Guest Space Coyote
ive been searching for - Aphex Twin - 27-01-2004 - Prince of Wales, Melbourne - and only found it in BTjunkie

and you need an account which involves donation!

apart from that.....i found these unseeded ones - but i reckon there already here with proper dates - if anything looks usefull let me know and i will ask for reseeds.

need%20torrents.JPG

quit tripping

actually, im tripping right now

and i cant handle this

but the bottom line is, its out, its a little distorted, and ill put it on a public tracker soon. just ciiiiiiiilll

Guest Fiasko

open_mind_219f.jpg

Something to add to your list of Aphex appearences , heres a scan of a mix tape cover I got at an Open Mind "Ambient Tea Party" in 1993. Its a mix by Aphex Twin & Mixmaster Morris recorded at one of their parties on 2nd May 1993 in Brixton. The Open Mind parties were one of the first parties to just play ambient music which lead on to clubs like The Big Chill.

I could maybe upload the mix if anyones interested, although I think it sounds more like a Mixmaster Morris mix than an Aphex Twin one. Mind you saying that I don't think I've heard Aphex doing an ambient mix so wouldn't be sure what it would sound like.

I've got more to come including some unreleased live stuff.

Guest vibertisgod

That would be great if you could upload that mix, and any other stuff you may have!

I've also got another submission - I went to this launch night in London a couple of years back - it was in a really bad neighbourhood in a fortress of a club - great night and quite possibly the best rephlex lineup ever - i've only got some some smojphace close up videos on an old mobile phone, no recording i'm afraid - it was quite horrifically harsh gabba noise (amazing!) and braindance logos spinning all over the walls!

http://london.flavourpill.net/mailer/issue3/index.html

Rephlex Tour

when: Tue 11 Nov 2003 (8pm)

where: Neighbourhood (12 Acklam Road, W10, 020.7524.7979)

Tube: Ladbroke Grove

price: £8 advance / £10

links: Event info

The Rephlex label takes electronic braindance to the next level, releasing records that simultaneously sound like a 23rd-century dancefloor and a washing machine being kicked down the stairs. Tonight's showcase — a teaser for next week's release of the 19-track compilation album Rephlexions — sees Rephlex reconfiguring your limbic system with live Astrobotnia and Bogdan Raczynski sets, and special guest DJs such as Cyclob, the Bug, and Soundmurderer. Also on the decks: the ever-brilliant Aphex Twin (in his DJ Smojphace guise), who last week DJed a set that included killer drill 'n bass, Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean", and the theme tune to Grange Hill. Madness never sounded so sweet. (KW)

or http://www.delta-9.net/listings/event.php?id=793

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlexPallas
open_mind_219f.jpg

Something to add to your list of Aphex appearences , heres a scan of a mix tape cover I got at an Open Mind "Ambient Tea Party" in 1993. Its a mix by Aphex Twin & Mixmaster Morris recorded at one of their parties on 2nd May 1993 in Brixton. The Open Mind parties were one of the first parties to just play ambient music which lead on to clubs like The Big Chill.

I could maybe upload the mix if anyones interested, although I think it sounds more like a Mixmaster Morris mix than an Aphex Twin one. Mind you saying that I don't think I've heard Aphex doing an ambient mix so wouldn't be sure what it would sound like.

I've got more to come including some unreleased live stuff.

dude i don't know where you went but i was totally looking forward to getting ur stuff

As I remember, my dad has the '94 Woodstock tape somewhere but I'm not sure because I know that the Ravestock (rave part of woodstock, which is the night) wasn't aired on tv. Anyway there's an article somewhere that says that he got unpluged after half an hour because there was a fuck on the contract or something. That's all I know. :cry2:

Guest Space Coyote

Can we start putting a rating of the quality of each recording? Some are awesome, some are average, some are shit. I'd like to know before downloading

Guest AlexPallas
Can we start putting a rating of the quality of each recording? Some are awesome, some are average, some are shit. I'd like to know before downloading

someone already proposed this and forgot. i already said before, if you rate them i'll add it. hopefully this will also convince people that have copies of purer generations to step forward.

Guest Space Coyote

someone already proposed this and forgot. i already said before, if you rate them i'll add it. hopefully this will also convince people that have copies of purer generations to step forward.

Well its Sunday morning where I am. Let me have a couple of bongs then I'll get right onto it. You gotta trust my opinion unquestionably though

Guest AlexPallas
You gotta trust my opinion unquestionably though

only if you are smoking good weed, otherwise you are completely uncredible. also if two people et cetera want to comment on a show i'll just use an average, or my better juedgement. let me lay down a breif set of guidelines if you don't mind.

A+ cd quality

A cd->high bitrate mp3 quality

B rather good, for a bootleg

C listenable

D archivable

E someone donate the goddamn source file already!

if there is some standardized way of doing this, or if someone can make up a better system off the top o' their head i'm all ears.

fuck yeah, Richard D James Spins Noisia And Fucking Evol Intent+Ewun.

that is fucking rad!!!!

Which set is this?

2006-04-30 - UK-Scotland-Glasgow - Barrowlands - Triptych Festival - video: wmv (incomplete)

Guest Futuretron

Hello I don''t know how to use this.

Anyway. I have listened to the afx set from the 2002 all tomorrow's parties - party in los angeles and I was wanting to find the name of a track. Does any one know where i can find this information from. Or would any one know the track listing of that?

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

emial

mynameisange@hotmail.com

or don;t

Guest Space Coyote

1993-04-09 - UK-England-Sheffield - Hallam University - B my info file says its FM sourced but then put to a cassette before being distributed. The quality of the recording seems to reflect this. It's listenable but it is not "cd quality".

1997-01-27 - Australia-Sydney - Big Day Out Festival - A+ FM broadcast quality

1997-06-29 - Denmark-Roskilde - Roskilde Festival - A+ FM broadcast quality

1997-07-13 - Norway-Kristiansand - Quartfestivalen - A+ FM broadcast quality

1997-09-08 - USA-Massachusettes-Boston - Avalon Ballroom - B - reasonable audience recording, minimal audience noise, a slight bit distant sounding, bass isnt quite punchy enough

2002-03-16 - USA-California-Los Angeles - All Tomorrow's Parties - B+ Audience recording, minimal crowd noise, reasonable levels.

2003-05-13 - Camber Sands UK - All Tomorrow's Parties - A+ FM Broadcast quality

All these ratings are based on my lossless audio collection.

Also I have a bootleg that says "Live at All Tomorrow's Parties Pontin's, Camber Sands UK 04/04/2003" and that the show listed here as "2003-05-13" is just the broadcast date. I can't vouch for anything but thats what my high quality source says in its info.

The following ratings are based on mp3s, most of which I probably got from here or are the same as available here anyway.

1992-02-04 - UK-Leeds-Morley - The Orbit - C - I think this recording sounds somewhat distorted and the bass is almost non-existant. I'd still call it listenable though because it must be a fm or sbd source. Tough one to call

1997-06-27 - UK-Glastonbury - Glastonbury Festival - A+ - FM Broadcast quality

1997-07-26 - Japan-Mount Fuji - Mount Fuji Rock Festival - A - Audience recording (I think), but very clear and unannoying and restrained crowd noise. Souns a little distant maybe.

2002-05-18 - Spain-Barcelona - Primavera Sound - A+ FM Broadcast? quality

2002-08-22 - Belgium-Hasselt - Pukkelpop Festival - Aphex Twin Vs Luke Vibert - A+ FM Broadcast quality

Archived