IGNORED

Teethbeat

G. I. Raffe

Guest placidburp

Really nice mate. I love that synth organ sound, is it the pro52? I have used one similar in tracks.

Anyway, great beats too and melodies. Can't really say anything bad about this at all. Good stuff. Downloaded and listening again.

i liked it - made me feel happy!

seems to be some problems with the mixing on the second half of the track though - especially when the lower bass riff comes in - all gets very muddy and the nice sparkly lead sounds drowned out...

Guest Adjective

i like it. the organ sound is very pleasant and relaxing. i miss subtractor most of all from Reason.

if i were to force a complaint, i'd say i don't like the distorted kick, or at least the character of the distortion.

definitely a good track for anyone's playlist

i like it. the organ sound is very pleasant and relaxing. i miss subtractor most of all from Reason.

if i were to force a complaint, i'd say i don't like the distorted kick, or at least the character of the distortion.

definitely a good track for anyone's playlist

i can agree with this 100%, except for the "miss the subtractor" part, as I use it nearly every day. Nice mood and atmosphere, but the distortion needs to go way down on the kick. hell, that might even fix what BCM pointed out. Or again, as Adjective pointed out, the character of the distortion could be changed.

Archived