IGNORED

my favorite aphex twin song

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

i believe the first five i heard were PEEK, windowlicker, alberto balsalm, flim and fingerbib. all in one sitting. then the next day i heard 4, avril and girl/boy. i'm not sure why my memory is so good with this

i believe the first five i heard were PEEK, windowlicker, alberto balsalm, flim and fingerbib. all in one sitting. then the next day i heard 4, avril and girl/boy. i'm not sure why my memory is so good with this

probably because it was a wicked introduction. switch girl/boy with mt st michel and PEEK with vordhosbn and it would be *head assplode*

Guest Calx Sherbet

probably because it was a wicked introduction. switch girl/boy with mt st michel and PEEK with vordhosbn and it would be *head assplode*

vordhosbn and mt saint michels are both just as good as the first play was

arched maid via rdj. /thread.

Peek 824545201

this was the first aphex song i ever heard

you know what the first aphex twin song i ever heard was?!2 cuckoo off'a ab4. and that changed my life. i nicked the number 37 from the back of it and it led me on a path to discovering the divine and unlocking my true potential.

sigh. i wish i coulda came in on thee great nin 2 afx pipeline like everyone else =/

arched maid via rdj. /thread.

Peek 824545201

this was the first aphex song i ever heard

you know what the first aphex twin song i ever heard was?!2 cuckoo off'a ab4. and that changed my life. i nicked the number 37 from the back of it and it led me on a path to discovering the divine and unlocking my true potential.

sigh. i wish i coulda came in on thee great nin 2 afx pipeline like everyone else =/

wow, cuckoo! i wish i had discovered afx with cuckoo. such a happy timeless little piece of music

so i've been thinking about making a list of my favorite aphex songs and here is what i came up with

flim

iz-us

avril 14th

qkthr

girl-boy song

arched maid via RDJ

mookid

alberto balsalm

fingerbib

goon gumpas

yellow calx

tha

blue calx

lichen

bbydhyonchord

in no particular order

Hardest question ever.. i'll try a top 5..

Bbydhyonchord

Ageispolis

On

Rhubarb

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

Okay it's impossible, I feel like I'm leaving out children, making a Sophie's Choice so I'll continue with:

Cock/Ver10

Hexagon

Z Twig

Xtal

Alberto Balsalm

Vordhosbn

My favorite is 'Mt Saint Michel+Saint Michaels Mount' - my fav at this very moment anyway.. I just listened to it and loved it.

I'll probably change my mind as to which is my favorite tomorrow... there's so many!!

Guest Calx Sherbet

Is Melodies From Mars AFX or Aphex?

Because it would probably be something off that.

any alias goes rolleyes.gif

and MFM is excellent. i love track 4, or whatever one was 4:15-ish

Is Melodies From Mars AFX or Aphex?

Because it would probably be something off that.

any alias goes rolleyes.gif

and MFM is excellent. i love track 4, or whatever one was 4:15-ish

No. 3?

MFM would be perfect video game music. And no alias applies because he never released it.

• 1 month later...

Archived