IGNORED

rare/limited records that you own

Guest Ricky Downtown

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs

4got to mention i have "Funkman" by del tha funkee homosapien. it was a digital release but i got it on cd because i was one of the first 50 people at one of his shows.

B12 - Prelude Part 1 [b12] CD Limited to 500

Orchestra Guacamole - SAAB 96 EP [sähkö] 12" limited to 600

CRC - Zyntax 02 [Zyntax] 12" limited to 100 copies

G.E.F. - Volume 1 [blue] 12" blue vinyl, limited to 750

Datacide - Datacide [FAX] 12" limited to 500

Various - The Jack Is Out There [Lumi] LP, rare finnish techno compilation

Kaktus - A [Mind Records] 12" Limited To 500

Altern 8 - The Vertigo EP [Network] 12" limited silver disc edition

Mono Junk vs. Irwin Berg - The Game / My Voice [Not On Label] 7" limited to 200

Mikael M / Llama - Fusion [Pulssi] 7" limited to 500

Joey Beltram - Beltram Vol. I [R & S] 12" 1990 original

Caustic Window - Joyrex J9 ii [Rephlex] 12"

Lackluster 7" [Rikos]

Blamstrain - Lowblow + Exosphere [Erotus] 2xCDr limited to 500

Virta / Wav - Emmatieda / Morceaux Gelés [Escape From Synthesis] 12" Limited to 200, handnumbered copies

Panasonic - Vakio Sampler [blast First] 10" transparent vinyl, limited to 500

Brothomstates - Brothom States EP [Exogenic] 12" limited to 500

Mono Junk - Nolla3nolla EP [DUM] 12" red marble vinyl, limited to 200

Mono Junk - Nolla3nolla EP [DUM] 12" test pressing, VERY limited

AFX/LFO - split 12" [warp] limited to 2000

Secede - Vega Libre [sending Orbs] 12" limited to 500

Balil - Parasight [Rising High] 12" quite rare

I've got the first three Slowdive EPs on CD, dunno if they're rare. Also Seed's 5x5/1 (the one with Plaid's 'Bodyclocker'), Super Furry Animals' first two EPs on CD and the Secret Tracks tape with Aphex's 'Phlid'. I've got a few others I try in vain to impress people with, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Guest ezkerraldean

is bola-shapes rare or summat?

oh and ive got some odd CD version of the Universal Indicators somewhere

is bola-shapes rare or summat?

oh and ive got some odd CD version of the Universal Indicators somewhere

yeah, seen it go for a fair bit, currently E50 on discogs, although record prices dropped suddenly last year. the masks are the rarest of the skam vinyls.

the most ive ever seen an idm record go for is the aphex 303-shaped humanoid 10". someone bought one for £700.

Guest JohnTqs

What's the standard run on a non-AFX-related LP from Rephlex?

they usually go for like 30+ dollars each i think.

lots of warp white labels from LFO's first album to present.

and lots of other shit from when i worked in a record store a long time ago.

no pics.

What's the standard run on a non-AFX-related LP from Rephlex?

they usually go for like 30+ dollars each i think.

No I mean how many are pressed?

god you people suck at the esoteria of thee so-called idm world. i mean like, vacuum tracks?!@ there aren't even decent songs on here. for the sake of whatever, i'm going to include records that were stolen from me, because i have to give whoever did it credit, they took like 10 records and had awesome taste in records.

- squarepusher plays 12". ok i dont know how many were made but do you have the record? waits for a no. deep fried pizza is like yeah and having squarepusher plays almost makes up for not having feed me weird things on vinyl.

- 3-2-1 records "connected" compilation. this record was stolen from me, but it's like a 1996-97ish record from a now-defunct chicago record label and the comp had lateef's "the wreckoning" on there and an exclusive blackalicious cut called "touch the stars" which is the fucking shit.

ventolin 2x12" doesnt count cuz it's warp right?!@

i had the hangable autobulbs stolen from me. both of them. i was homeless, and if i ever found the fucker it's the only human being i might kill because arched maid via rdj is the greatest piece of music in the whole of human history. sighd;lskjfg;ad;sfkgodkfgkdsfg[kfadg

ummmmmjmds;fjs;'dfgasd;f hmmmmmmmmmmmm i have this weird no-label-type jay-z record with this weird half-finished song about him selling drugs called "this morning" i'll toss it up cuz i think it's a premier beat and it's fucking dope.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpkj;zkj'fjsd'fgjsp hmmm. solesides greatest bumps limited press 4xLP. hmmm idm-wise... bubble and squeak got repressed so that ain't rare/limited. my clear toasters 7" has the get smart theme song covered on there and that was like 100 copies. ummmmmm, i reckon my trouble funk "still smokin" 7" promo is pretty rare. and if i think up more that i've got i'll come back to win the thread all over again =D

Guest JohnTqs

getting an ayr unit cdr in the mail this week. can't wait. that shit is limited, you cannot find ayr unit anywhere, not even soulseek

Guest Iain C

hell yeah that counts , my criteria is usually if the record goes for $50+ used take a look - http://www.discogs.c...d=1137497&ev=rb

I don't think that's particularly good criteria; I've got a lot of releases that are rare or limited but very cheap because noone want to buy them. My collection of Terry Wogan 12"s comes to mind.

hell yeah that counts , my criteria is usually if the record goes for $50+ used take a look - http://www.discogs.c...d=1137497&ev=rb

Awesome, then my Ventolin 12" counts... http://www.discogs.c...n/release/17369

But then my Black Dog/Black Sifichi 7" which is limited to 1000 doesn't count...

Guest JohnTqs

Awesome, then my Ventolin 12" counts... http://www.discogs.c...n/release/17369

But then my Black Dog/Black Sifichi 7" which is limited to 1000 doesn't count...

if it's limited then it belongs in this thread i would say. 1000 is a small number really

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I used to look for hard-to-find records on ebay and elsewhere, so I've got quite a few. I pretty much have venetian snares' entire discography on one format or another, except for those early cassettes.

Picked up a copy of this in a record store in London some years back for a bargain price of £9. Quality. Got a few others that have been listed also, but can't be bothered to list/think of them.

http://www.discogs.c.../release/436034

Fore Street? Is this song only on the promo, or was it renamed on the official version?

Archived