IGNORED

Ambient News CSR 007

brian trageskin

Guest Retrig

alright i listened to it, and it's rather shitty actually. he even managed to destroy moon on my forehead with a different mix. great job mr cylob. your album is total shite

While I'll agree that it isn't his finest release, I'm liking it more and more each listen. I do wish that there were more of the actual Ambient News tracks from his Vimeo page, those are great. I also agree that the original "demo" version of Moon on my Forehead was a little better without the added sounds. Top notch none the less.

Guest bitroast

[quote name='Retrig' date='21 August 2009 - 07:37 PM' I do wish that there were more of the actual Ambient News tracks from his Vimeo page, those are great.

just how wrong and evil would it be to post the mp3s from the vimeo page? it makes a nice albums worth of cylob goodness, but maybe he still has plans to release them and make some monies.

Guest Retrig

Ok, I love this album. A lot. Great chill music that's growing on me big time. I pretty much take back my criticisms, although I still want to see the rest of the Ambient News songs get a proper release!

• 2 months later...

never really gotten into (or listen to much of) cylob, so naturally i purchased this on a whim. will come back with a report after a few listenzzzzzzzz.

Archived