IGNORED

I need a DJ name

Guest mrcopyandpaste

DJ Slither Slather Slither Slobber

DJ Ex English Hooligan From The 80's Who Is Just A Big Fat Boring Useless Lazy Cunt But Thinks People Are Impressed With His Hard Man Stories Though He Coughs His Guts Up After Walking Up A Set Of Stairs And A Badger Could Knock The Fucker Out

DJ I Used To Be Postman In Herefordshire And I Am Still Best Mates With Members Of The SAS

DJ I Am A Dishonourable Cunt Who Fucked His Best Mates Wife And Have No Scruples Whatsoever And I Will Also Fuck You Over

DJ I'm A Fucking Right Cunt And I Don't Care, But I Know The Beerwolf has My Card Marked

DJ I'm A Fat Hairy Jealous Slob Who Mocks That Cunt Beerwolf Because He's Into Electronic Music It Makes Me Feel Better Because I Hate Him For Many Reasons

DJ I'm A Fucking Distasteful Version Of A Human Rat And I Reek Of Hate

DJ I Want to Suck Your Soul, Smash Your Bike, Burn Your Records, Rip Your Limbs, Burn Your Passport, And Fill You Full Of Hate And Self Loathing Like Me

DJ Beerwolf Always Skips And Dances And Laughs At You Fuckers

DJ No Cunt Alive on Earth Controls Me And Never Will And You All Know It

DJ BCM Maybe Could Be RIght

Edited by beerwolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...