IGNORED

if katy perry was mute i think i'd be in love with her

sinicalypse

Well you know..I've heard lily allen and the heroin skank who's name Ican't remember...but yeah never heard of this chick..

andn ot my style, but whatever...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the taste of her cherry chapstick

i'd let her taste my chapstick ;) *nudge* *nudge* ;) ;) get it? chapstick? *nudge* *nudge* DICK

i'm going to call sini out on the whole mute thing. sini, it sounds too overly protective of your rap rep to have to preface your attraction to katy perry with a very defensive sounding "if she was mute" like, ewwwwwwww!!! grodi!! pop music!!! and you turn your nose up and scamper back to your underground seedy rap cavern. i think the truth is, katy perry's pipes enhance her attractiveness. i think you fap to "i kissed a girl" and "you're hot and you're cold etc" just as vigorously as i do.

she coems from my town where i came from santa barbaracalifornia ione of my best friends was best friends ith katy perry in 6th grade i never knew katy tho she is a few years older than me

Well you know..I've heard lily allen and the heroin skank who's name Ican't remember...

Amy Winehouse?

Yes...that's the one.

Well you know..I've heard lily allen and the heroin skank who's name Ican't remember...but yeah never heard of this chick..

andn ot my style, but whatever...

I kissed a girl and I liked it?

Which girl? I'll tell you if you can like it or not depending on the girl.

Guest David R James

She's pretty hot but somehow this is sexier.

Man your funny, huh? Now stop taking the piss out of katy perry's very hot, hotness (at times)

Guest Enter a new display name

until the 3rd post of page 5 i thought 'i kissed a girl and i liked it' was sung by a boy.

Seriously! If I didn't watch (a part of) the music video on YouTube, I would still think the singer is a guy.

Archived