IGNORED

if katy perry was mute i think i'd be in love with her

sinicalypse

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

not sure how you could mistake her voice for a guy's unless you're just extremely rarely ever around females

I agree, she doesnt sound like a boy at all.

Guest countchocula

not sure how you could mistake her voice for a guy's unless you're just extremely rarely ever around females

WATMM

Ahhhh. It makes sense now.

Guest beatfanatic

This will put you off her...

She's dating a black man

She might even be having sex with him. Or sucking his black man's penis

Probably because black men, and myself...and sneaksta, tend to like luscious flesh on our ladies. Another case in point--Kim Kardashian. Since I work with adolescent boys every day, I hear it all the time and can't understand it e.g. "dude, she's fat" "uh, gross" at so many fine women. Part of that is immaturity but I hear it in older white boys too--it's like we're in the grips of a homosexuality epidemic among white men because if they can't find a women who looks like a 14 year old boy with itsy-bitsies (or gigando shitplants), they're not interested.

add me to this list as well..

Guest Iain C

This will put you off her...

She's dating a black man

She might even be having sex with him. Or sucking his black man's penis

Probably because black men, and myself...and sneaksta, tend to like luscious flesh on our ladies. Another case in point--Kim Kardashian. Since I work with adolescent boys every day, I hear it all the time and can't understand it e.g. "dude, she's fat" "uh, gross" at so many fine women. Part of that is immaturity but I hear it in older white boys too--it's like we're in the grips of a homosexuality epidemic among white men because if they can't find a women who looks like a 14 year old boy with itsy-bitsies (or gigando shitplants), they're not interested.

Not all gay men like pubescent-looking boys you know...

Although I do rely on them for free drinks in clubs

Guest Iain C

I like skinny girls, I like muscular girls (within limits), a good facial structure is the most important thing for me. And a good haircut.

Archived