IGNORED

My redemption thread

sneaksta303

It'd be really nice with a better melody. Think RDJ Album, same kind of mood to the melody without being "cheesy".

I mean this is still good you know.

you're beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you down

sorry the melody is really similar, lol

but i really liked the drill part

lol you couldn't just go "1" or "2"

lol, no, too confusing! :facepalm: Yeah, I know.

Some of my working titles are descriptive though, or give me some idea what it is. Some I actually keep as titles, as sometimes I start with the title, then work the music from that. It can be very inspiring. I obviously did not employ that here.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i can understand making a tune. then thinking of a title of what comes to mind, but i guess doing it the other way is definitely possible. but i wouldn't guess it's common. and lol @ pooper scooper. thank heavens you didn't turn the visual into a track, would've ruined my night

i can understand making a tune. then thinking of a title of what comes to mind, but i guess doing it the other way is definitely possible. but i wouldn't guess it's common.

It is actually WAY easier for me to write a tune if I have a good title first.

and lol @ pooper scooper. thank heavens you didn't turn the visual into a track, would've ruined my night

I'm not LUDD.... yet... fucking hell.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i can understand making a tune. then thinking of a title of what comes to mind, but i guess doing it the other way is definitely possible. but i wouldn't guess it's common.

It is actually WAY easier for me to write a tune if I have a good title first.

and lol @ pooper scooper. thank heavens you didn't turn the visual into a track, would've ruined my night

I'm not LUDD.... yet... fucking hell.

guess it gives you a place to start, musically.

and being LUDD would be, like, the end. forever

Guest Calx Sherbet

MUCH better the second time thru. if you don't mind me saying, it was 100% mu-ziq. the drill parts reminded me of Green Crumble smile.gif

Guest placidburp

This is pretty fucking great man! Beats are great, production is great. I also hear uziq in it too. Its all round fuckkiing great. Now whack it in one of your mixes right away please! :D

Guest Calx Sherbet

did you have anything else that went with it? like do you set up albums beforehand, or do you just group songs after they are done?

thanks, i wanted a somewhat universal synthy sound that lots of people could relate to (that weren't braindance kids like me.) I compromised my artistic integrety goddamn it. shoot me. Thanks about the drums. They were somewhat a labor of love. I don't be using none of that glitch shit. I use the chopper in acid 3, then dsp them a LITTLE in cool edit. Then, I'll either make a rex file or play it straight as a sample (the loop that is.) Whew. Typing sucks. I'm trying to get faster but i dont use proper technique. I'm just glad I know where all the keys are.

Archived