IGNORED

Is there ever going to be..

Friendly Foil

Well, never say never, but Mike has stated before that Bilious Paths (fucking brilliant, btw) was his last µ-Ziq release, and Meast was a compilation of older unreleased tracks, and I dunno if he made any formal statement about DASDT...

i nevr really got into bilious... apart from meinheld... duntisbourne however is lush

id like to hear another fun album from mike... its what he does best in my book .. pine effect/lunatic harnes/jake and gary etc

or some old school tango meets frost jockey styles would be welcome

Yeah I just heard Bilious Paths for the first time recently and it is all kinds of badass. Wish I had heard it sooner.

In the 2000's he's taken longer to release lp's probably because he's running the label.

Yeah I just heard Bilious Paths for the first time recently and it is all kinds of badass. Wish I had heard it sooner.

In the 2000's he's taken longer to release lp's probably because he's running the label.

that, and doesn't he have a kid? pretty sure i read it an interview...label+kid = no time for musics

i liked his falty DL remix

• 2 months later...
Guest Calx Sherbet

this thread reminded me to get into bilious paths. thank you guys so very much. i love it

oh and btw, does "Meinheld" have the same sample that is reoccuring in Come on my Selector?

• 1 month later...
Guest ezkerraldean

oh and btw, does "Meinheld" have the same sample that is reoccuring in Come on my Selector?

yeah, it's from "amen brother" by the winstons

lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well, never say never, but Mike has stated before that Bilious Paths (fucking brilliant, btw) was his last µ-Ziq release, and Meast was a compilation of older unreleased tracks, and I dunno if he made any formal statement about DASDT...

the track "on/ off" from Bilious is fucking LUSH!

Archived