IGNORED

House Music

Berk

from one House's lost souls, wish there was a way Gemini could produce again & his unreleased works get a round of decent vinyl pressings, there must be an archive somewhere

scloud is being a length, so right click open the blue text

https://soundcloud.com/nickfactor-1/spencer-kincy-aka-gemini-radio

Masters At Work dubs never fail

Ashley Beedle, no relation to Jeremy, and the Junior Boy's Own crew at their peak

Edited by cwmbrancity

• 4 weeks later...

nice cw... i like mr v. good stuff.

so i was working tonight on a remix i started a while back, and revamped the drums.. it's really rough and just a snippet of the hook but love to hear your guys' thoughts :) thx

soundcloud.com/user-905030348/love-happens-dbj-remix-rough-snippet-052318-2/s-nsfux

Edited by Lane Visitor

• 3 weeks later...

Sasha just mixed Fabric 99 and Its actually pretty good apart from the vocal breaks track at the end of the mix which is apparently a new tune off his label.

Favourite house tune lately, Joy Orbison in collaboration with Ben Vince on Saxaphone. 2 solid woozy experimental tunes and first vinyl I've purchased in a few months

Edited by fletcher

Sasha just mixed Fabric 99 and Its actually pretty good apart from the vocal breaks track at the end of the mix which is apparently a new tune off his label.

I wonder who will be on charge for #100...

I wonder who will be on charge for #100...

probably Craig Richards I'd guess, or maybe a few discs.

It's also the last in the series.