IGNORED

House Music

Berk

You just asked a pretty sticky question because "house" music is the foundation like Detroit and it comes in so many flavors that...really, if you're looking for "Numbers Lucent" type "House"--you're actually closer to Ghetto Tech

hoo man!

I don't know, this is harder for me than I thought--go back to the original gay-black-jack era like Mr. Fingers and Frankie Knuckles.

ok here you redeemed yourself, altho i don't agree with your lingo, there not much else out there that's more hetero sounding than mr fingers. gotsta admit that i dont like his later stuff (he played here last friday actualy and i didnt even go) but yeh, thissone from 1985, try to seek out the reissue on that one rephlex comp:

what about this one, it is a bit stabby, also some drexciyan and a lot of west coast NL bunker sound to it... one of his greatest for sure,

• 1 month later...

[youtubehd]1dTxIA-qB58[/youtubehd]

*bump*

Great track LUDD, thanks!

youtubes deleted the other Acos Coolkas track i posted earlier so here it is again

this is creamy as fuck

[youtubehd]SElE9HGce_Q[/youtubehd]

• 1 month later...

KiNK & Neville Watson Megamix

[media='']http://soundcloud.com/rushhourrecords/kink-neville-watson-megamix[/media]

Andrew Ingram - Lunar Disco Megamix

[media='']http://soundcloud.com/lunardiskorecords/andrew-ingram-expedition-lunar[/media]

Edited by LUDD

While your all enjoying the wonderful music up in here, lets not forget those that are not as fortunate as ourselves...

Edited by Malkmus

• 4 months later...
Guest dese manz hatin

I'm currently in love with Nicholas. I'm convinced at this point that the guy has never made a bad track:

• 3 months later...
Guest Etch

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8X_ClS0qtc[/media]

Not so keen on the vocal samples in this one, but it rolls on in such a glorious way. Especially when the bass line drops. Such a tight groove. I suppose you could argue it was techno, but who cares.

Havn't been listening to much music recently for a combination of weird and annoying reasons. Would love some more decent house reccomendations. X

Edited by Etch

• 3 years later...

the progressive shit yes, but DiY are an institution maaaaaaaaaaan, swing yer pants to DK

tried a deep/proper aaaaaaahse thread but seemed few on this forum have any significant interest

bunk house is 1 of the most relentlessly awful experiences in modern times doe too true, drop the bomb kill them all