IGNORED

House Music

Berk

oh these are lush, ,love this kind of sound. never heard of this label, will have to venture in. thx for sharing. 

Ed the Red's label, bloke spent his early years in the USSR, then a bit like Kevorkian (<----a true legend) got to NY and booooom, you can hear his keyboard work on a lot of these Bottom Line releases

have a nose for "Sample Minded", Tammy Banks, Passion in Fashion, Groovement & Jerzzey Boy...fkn gems you can still find tucked away in crates, plus Discogs vendors these days

for production licks 95 North's Richard Payton has some vids up on youlube about composition, production, how ideas for grooves are learned from other records etc, top geezer with an incredible catalog right up your street ie: soulful vocals plus chunkeh b-side dubs (where would we be w/out b-side dubs eh), vids 3, 4 & 5 from this list

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=95+north+richard+payton

• 4 weeks later...

most of the fuckwit childrens masquerading as adults who frequent a chatroom deserve a shower of distilled excrement, so i'll willingly oblige

lol discord is like a dvd commentary track with the director's 10 PAs right?

Caze, Span et al eh, aka insipid cunts, keep the irony free music flowing maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

We sent you an invite so we could debate this in realtime, u never showed up :cattears:

invoking caze and span is pretty bizarre, nowt to do with them. It's a rich a fertile community

based on past experiences here, the names speak for themselves, see above

for the record, whoeverthefuck "we" are its in plain sight here, piece of piss & how fkn revolutionary, even Span can do it with his "dancing on the graves" of whoever, quite a spectacular statement for a fool who cites nu-metal as summat tasty

if you enjoy frittering away your hard earned cash on a banal cultural catastrophe, i can respect that, cos at least you're buying the records over piracy which is the way the internet usually works, the only unfortunate side-effect is you'll have to lug those crates of unnecessary clutter & find storage for them all when you move ;)

keep in mind that 96% of that lofi shit posted is your concern, i aint posted anything in that abortion for weeks, cos its self evident just how appalling most of that crap is & there's also the slight misnomer of ingrates posting artists like Linkwood in there, which is sacrilegious

art is subjective "innit", but there is such a thing as crap art, so crack on chief, you had to slog @ the coalface to earn those shekels so its your cash, not mine

parenthesis - if people on here wanna hate on Ron Trent & House in general, thats just fkn sad, cos that guy has been in the trenches with a catalog that rivals just about anyone in music, is STILL at it & without House a lot of the more recent electronic music referenced and eulogized over here wouldnt even exist

meanwhile, knock up a meme or 3, its your friday evening after all

Edited by Squee
I've removed that fucking disgusting picture. Dear God...