IGNORED

House Music

Berk

Thank you guys... Great to see a house thread on here <3

I love all blends of house, from the deepest grimiest lo fi underground to the brightest poppiest "edm" bro'd out newbreed (just no big room BS).

But I particularly love my house as diva'd out as possible. Soulful funky latin sun drenched ibiza y2k - 2006 era shit, mates. Like this Milk & Sugar cut right here...

Edited by Lane Visitor

• 3 weeks later...

Orazio Fantini

2002, Canadian microhouse invasion, Force Inc Montreal Smoked Meat compilation:

11 years of silence

2013, Local Talk:

Edited by telefunken

sounds like Philly soul, possibly edited the way the chops cut back every so often, googled the lyrics but computer say "nooooooo"

Rahaan, say no more, bloke can mix & program like no other human, love the tune b4 it too, if you ever get the chance to see the bloke play out its a cosmic sonic mission like no other on earth

Boo Williams alongside the likes of Glenn Underground & KDJ/Theo P could fill threads of their own, incredible catalogs

Grip the Home Town Chicago lp if you can, not enough on you-lube to do it justice

https://www.discogs.com/Boo-Williams-Home-Town-Chicago-LP/release/24988

finding a groove is a dying art

Aye and Boo seems to have shed a few lbs in recent years too..... still heaviness vibes

Max Graef has produced some beauties in recent years

this is bit slower too, takes a couple of mins to find itself, then eases into sublime territory with a mini-moog riff GU or Blaze would be proud of

Edited by cwmbrancity