IGNORED

...so i'm about to go out on an idm nerd date...

sinicalypse

...amongst the other things i want you to have when you're 100% rallied behind me. OH STOP IT YOU'RE SUCH A FLIRT SINI.

anyways man writers couldnt come up with this shit... last night im chillin @ the black beetle in chicago and as i'm outside smoking/sneaking-a-toke i see a dude walking down the street in an ae hoodie and i blurt out "now that's a fucking proper sweater, mate" and he just kind of PFFFTS and points at me cuz i'm rockin my squarepusher shirt (you know the squarepusher logo on WAP155!?@ it's that with the font from that 12") and he's like man... just man and gives me the idm nerd hug and i notice he has two drumsticks and he's like "i'm going to go audition for a self-professed punk-prog band" and i said go forth man he said he needs the # so he can link me to something i'm like whatever.

so i hit the dude up today. the message i left him is attached to this message. and he hit me back... we're doing up a proper bar night and he's bringing his laptop so i imagine hot laptop sex is in order, you know, where we each flex our musical phalluses and join together in a short-of-fucking-this-is-as-close-as-it-gets type conversation looking down upon the endless hordes of masses with inferior tastes in music. he's got a girlfriend and i'm trying to fuck your girlfriend, so i cant promise the type of action that would make snares' public persona even more infamous, but i can promise that if this guy can make a solid post-ae type rap-de/reconstruction song, i'll rap on it.

so do you guys meet up random people you see on the streets wearing idm gear?!@ i remember like 5 years ago i met a dude on the L with an aphex twin shirt... i feel bad for the guy, i think he prolly thought i was trying to rape him or something.

it's not rape. it's intelligence dance mindfuck, dudes.

here if it doesnt attach you can download a mp3 of that message @

http://sinicalypse.kaen.org/rapsteez/aehoodiedudedrop37.mp3

in fact i cant wait the arbitrary length for this attachment download it there

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what happened to the whole fusion of metal/rap because some bands did it really well and then for some reason most metal turned into a bunch of pig squealing garbage.

Rage against the machine is another good example of a band like Limp Bizkit. Korn kinda has their own style all their own but they had quick mostly clever lyrics and same with system of a down.

I wonder what happened to the whole fusion of metal/rap because some bands did it really well and then for some reason most metal turned into a bunch of pig squealing garbage.

Rage against the machine is another good example of a band like Limp Bizkit. Korn kinda has their own style all their own but they had quick mostly clever lyrics and same with system of a down.

wrong thread lol

you guys wouldn't make good girls. you're supposed to be catty and like "so what's he look like?!@ what's his favorite record?!@"

incidentally, the guy is true blue autechre like he likes post-electronicbowelmovement-sounding-shit, even quarisitice and stuff.. i liek the one house-sounding track on there it's like 13 or something but i mean for me draft 7.30 onwards is a bit pointless... i hope i'm proven wrong someday.

Guest abusivegeorge

Pretty kool post actually, only sini post/thread I've read all the way through, I knew this guy was kool somewhere.

wrong thread lol

lol

lol wtf how did that happen?

with this and my misplaced anteater thread in the ae subforum I'm thinking its about time to brand me as an official forum retard

Guest abusivegeorge

sometimes I consider taking the box off when I'm in private at least so I can do things like eat and sleep without so much discomfort

lol

for me draft 7.30 onwards is a bit pointless... i hope i'm proven wrong someday.

just listen to the albums in full over and over again until you get it. It will happen eventually

ok go download redman's second LP "dare iz a darkside" listen to that. redman was so brilliant he didnt have to deconstruct reality and tell you some secret about life, he could make fun of everyone and everything like he was the shit.

listen to that. love that. quoteth aceyalone "i love it learn it live it then give you my exhibit" and like, once you understand why i love that album so much, you can go back and listen to newschool autechre and after 5 minutes you'll be like "dude, taht shit sounds like an electronic bowel movement"

incidentally, i have a copy of chiastic slide on vinyl put aside for me for $25. i don't fuck around with quality shit.

trust me man, i'm no hater... i mean for fuck's sake i'm at one of the best bars in chicago jacking laptop charge, cellphone charge, and internet from some god-bless-you schmuck who doesnt secure his network. that's love. "the network you connect to is unprotected, third parties may be able to view any information sent to or from your computer" oh rly?!@ anyone who tells me what a packet sniffer is, well, they have a chance to do it. and even if they do it, first of all if they do it cool cuz they have no chances with the bitches i'mma try to fuck tonight, secondly, if you wanna jack my information and get watmm posts and me flirting with bitches on myspace/facebook and uploads of my new raps to myspace, welp, gods bless.

so far my idm date is standing me up. i have to turn off my celly to charge it, we'll see. see like, this guy seems to be cool and stuff, but like, i'm purebred idm. i don't like aphex twin because i love music and i came across aphex twin eventually, i got into music as a whole because i heard cuckoo by afx and he redefined my parameters for music and literally god found me through analogue bubblebath iv. purebred idm. i predate the great late 90s - early 2000s NIN 2 AFX pipeline that brought a lot of the early-mid 2000s watmmers here, even our brazen hero mcgriff, and like, as such this guy is cool and he's this and he's that, but maybe just maybe he knows like, the rabbithole never ends over here. he prolly thinks he knows a lot about the music like he tells most people who aphex twin is whilst i have c:\projects\stolen from the bank vault on this laptop. hey actually yeah if you wanna jack me load your packet sniffer and nab everything in that folder... it's quite good =D

I've been offered quite a lot of beers in Montreal wearing my AE or BOC or AFX shirt.

funny you mention that, cuz i'm wearing my springtraining-game-worn expos #69 jersey, with a 1983 pinwheel expos throwback cap, and of course my just-bought sega shirt and jordans and like, why i say that is being expos massive since 2001, whenever the expos were in town it's like hey so am i. i've done every expos game in chicago since the 2001 season, la stade olypmique in 2002, and like, every time i came across one of the 1-4 other expos fans in the building, they were liek OMFG UR AMERICAN NO WAY * shows them the id * OMFG DUDE YOU'RE LIKE... WHOA. WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING?!@ HERE SMOKE THIS.

whilst the band "of montreal" fucking blows, and "montreal" by autechre is a boring song, brenda, i had a blast in 02 and montreal is a fucking proper city i wish i could remember more cuz i was a notorious motherfucker and like, just for 2 games being up in la stade olympique amongst the other people who wear my team's jersey, it was an honor. i cant wait to play shows in montreal like dude, what bitch isnt gonna want to fuck me when i'm rockin expos massive and i'm me and i'm unequivocally ill and hey its like, 5 expos jertseys deep now i just got he camo vermont expos grady sizemore jersey last week =D

I love those off topic posts

*sniggers*

who are you?!2 i'm crusty like i've been around here forever, but i recognize your user name but know nothing about you like you're rank and file and i'm the weird eccentric friend of the owner who shows up and looks at you funny and just goes "umm... ok, you go girl" and it's just like mm-hmm.

trust me dude, within let's say two years to be 100.0% sure, you'll never make a stupid post like this in a sinicalypse thread because that word i made up sinicalypse is going to mean something special... and because watmm is a place that i love, i'mma hook all y'all watmmers up with the whole celebrity experience deconstruction so like, bear with me right now cuz "i'm getting ahead of myself by the way i can rap" (- jay-z, off of december 4th on the black album")

but yeah man, who else has a chance to show up on genban one morning at 5am like "i need to make a thread about the way rosario dawson's pussy made my dick smell" and actually make the post like "i'm always going to be me"?!QW actually, you, super lurker version something. i reckon you're on a proper trajectory to earn the nickname shakirafucker

You'd be surprised how popular the Spos' still are in Montreal. In fact the caps are a massive seller here in the city. Probably more of a "we miss them more now that they are gone" attitude.

I've been even offered beer by women that knew about my AFX shirt.

you left a message that long and rambling to some random guy you met on the street cause he was wearing an autechre hoodie? what the hell dude

You'd be surprised how popular the Spos' still are in Montreal. In fact the caps are a massive seller here in the city. Probably more of a "we miss them more now that they are gone" attitude.

I've been even offered beer by women that knew about my AFX shirt.

btw word association... i want you to take in these two words and give me the first thoughts that come to your head: vladimir guerrero.

as for afx shirts, i own two, and like... i get questions and people who seriously ask me "HAVE U EVER HEARD THE ANALORDS?!@" but then again, montreal is the artsiest city in canada and chicago is a meat-n-potatoes lunch pail to work blue collar DA BEARS DA FIRE AND DA PASSION DA COACHHHHHHHHHH city that is the only city that has to be shamed to admit that, yes, it literally invented cubs fans.

UPDATE FROM THE FRONT: the idm nerd is still standing me up, even tho i was fashionably late when i told him i'd be here... thank god i picked a place where i could trip and stumble into like 4 hot hipster girls, right!?@ =D

Guest JohnTqs

i met one bro who claimed he was into squarepusher and aphex in a cafe before i played a show. i gave him an enormous hi five needless to say, and we've started hanging out, and making music together because he also does electronic fucking shit...pretty cool but he's only really listened to the idms on last fm which is disappointing. oh well, the sex is amazing so i don't care

Archived