IGNORED

...so i'm about to go out on an idm nerd date...

sinicalypse

i met one bro who claimed he was into squarepusher and aphex in a cafe before i played a show. i gave him an enormous hi five needless to say, and we've started hanging out, and making music together because he also does electronic fucking shit...pretty cool but he's only really listened to the idms on last fm which is disappointing. oh well, the sex is amazing so i don't care

* holds this post up in front of the class *

this is how you talk on a bulletin board, people. if we don't know that the sex is amazing, we're just gonna have to assume that you're not getting laid.

i've got cats on my irc chill channel telling me "you're at a bar with hot girls in chicago and you're on ircd?!@" and its like "yeah my rapping homies are 1-2 hours off and i'm working on cuts called 'legend of the modelfucker' so what part of banging hipster (read: thinkthey'reartistic yuppie) chicks appeals to a guy who wants to have "modelfucker" as one of his nicknames?!@

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if by that you mean that i'mma get on the soup, sure, give me a talk show.

otherwise like.. yeah. my idm date stood me up. prolly cuz he got smart and realized like, what does he have to gain by hanging out with me?!@ i'm way more idm than him, and someday he's going to be buying my records and wearing my clothes and shit... really, alls im gonna do is make him feel bad that he's not as OG/foreal as me and i think he looked at his girlfriend in his apartment and said "i have a nice life, i don't need that craziness" not realizing that craziness is what makes aphex twin aphex twin and squarepusher squarepusher (seriously, have you met the guy?!@ he's not like you) and you know what?!2 stay at home, look at your gf, enjoy her, cuz hanging out with me is only going to let you know that you have a long ways to go to get to where i am.

sorry but my alphamale competitiveness has been stimulated by rap and trained by redman. i do apologize, i wanna be nie but eventually it's like nahhhhh fuck all y'all "if i was a nice guy, motherfucker, i wouldn't be here" - redman

OH AND BTW THIS GUY INITIATED THE "LET ME GIVE YOU MY NUMBER" SHIT CUZ HE SAID HE HAD TO SEND ME A LINK TO SOMETHING. IT WAS ON HIM. HE GOT A TASTE FOR HOW DEEP THE RABBITHOLE GOES, AND LIKE, HE'S NOT HERE. THAT IS ALL I NEED TO SAY, I AM NOT A GOOD GUY TO HANG OUT WITH UNLESS YOU ARE 100.0% SURE OF YOURSELF. THAT IS ALL.

END OF LINE

i mean seriously, i was going to play this guy an aphex twin song that fewer than 1000 people in the world have heard... oh well, seriously, his loss.

Guest thanksomuch

I've been offered quite a lot of beers in Montreal wearing my AE or BOC or AFX shirt.

image what would unfold if you had TITS. i was offered more then beer, but mostly "wut does that stand for on yer shirt?"

*sniggers*

*snAfrican-Americans*

you racist!

holy shit whilst smoking i just MURDERED freestyle for the hottest girl in the bar. she's waiting for a freshly burned cd. seriously i'mma cop this number cuz i got a rap show on sat and she's coming like hey she got on her back and said "james, do your thing" and my thing, as anyone who has ever read a post by me on here knows, takes at least 45 minutes to get through proper horrorshow.

modelfucker up up down down left right left right A B select start over and out like... i got 30 lives, nickel@#%@$

I've been even offered beer by women that knew about my AFX shirt.

btw word association... i want you to take in these two words and give me the first thoughts that come to your head: vladimir guerrero.

I wrote about this a few years ago here. Vlad is a pure breed racing horse. It's like Usain Bolt, but he never understood his power. I would watch him during batting practice, and he would take each and every throw and hit it like a motherfucker 400' further out.

There is a seat at the Olympic stadium with a different color, way at the top of the stadium, since he's the one with the longuest homerun there. No wonder!

Guest ezkerraldean

i dont think ive ever seen anyone else with teh IDMs shirts. i used to go out wearing my AFX logo shirt, but i got too much attention from emo/grunge/hipster tossers claiming to be massive aphex fans but they actually had just seen the come to daddy video on MTV once and that was it. dicks.

i've got an Orbital stylophone shirt too but people just say "hey is that a ZX spectrum on your shirt? that's awesome!"

Guest placidburp

I wish you would speak out all your watmm rants and post them instead of typing, you have a surprisingly relaxing voice. I expected you to sound like the twitchy guy from police academy, but you sound quite lovely.

I think I'm in love with your voice.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

I love those off topic posts

*sniggers*

who are you?!2 i'm crusty like i've been around here forever, but i recognize your user name but know nothing about you like you're rank and file and i'm the weird eccentric friend of the owner who shows up and looks at you funny and just goes "umm... ok, you go girl" and it's just like mm-hmm.

trust me dude, within let's say two years to be 100.0% sure, you'll never make a stupid post like this in a sinicalypse thread because that word i made up sinicalypse is going to mean something special... and because watmm is a place that i love, i'mma hook all y'all watmmers up with the whole celebrity experience deconstruction so like, bear with me right now cuz "i'm getting ahead of myself by the way i can rap" (- jay-z, off of december 4th on the black album")

but yeah man, who else has a chance to show up on genban one morning at 5am like "i need to make a thread about the way rosario dawson's pussy made my dick smell" and actually make the post like "i'm always going to be me"?!QW actually, you, super lurker version something. i reckon you're on a proper trajectory to earn the nickname shakirafucker

*faints*

Archived