IGNORED

Korn and Limp Bizkit

thehauntingsoul

Only Tony Iommi can save this.

if Korn is pop, black sabbath is fucking boyband pop.

no offense to black sabbath fans I'm just saying Nu-metal like korn, limp bizkit, slipknot etc is considerably more heavy than most 'metal' from the 80s and 90s

fucking lol

no offense to black sabbath fans I'm just saying Nu-metal like korn, limp bizkit, slipknot etc is considerably more heavy than most 'metal' from the 80s and 90s

the cultures progressed at the same rate though, so you are the exact equivilent of a 70's Black S fan.

Also, "korn, limp bizkit, slipknot etc" are all from the 90's you sillytard.

I honestly don't get how you folks can appreciate good music and not appreciate the level of quality behind these two bands...

Its all pretty unique, strangely structured, detailed, and atmospheric.

fuck you all

shortblackemohair330x40.jpg

NO ONE UNDERSTANDDS ME.

ok this is getting stupid now. those guys WERE "metal" in the 90's. The only pussified ones were holdovers from previous decades. I'm getting pissed now. I want to say LAST POST, but I doubt I will succeed. HS, you ok in my book, just shut the fuck up.

EDIT: This is directed to HS.

Yegg, that pic is actually nice to look at, despite it's emo-ness. I'm going to save it.

Edited by sneaksta303

Guest Dirty Protest

ok this is getting stupid now. those guys WERE "metal" in the 90's. The only pussified ones were holdovers from previous decades. I'm getting pissed now. I want to say LAST POST, but I doubt I will succeed. HS, you ok in my book, just shut the fuck up.

Mike Patton thinks your a cunt.

Well I think he's better than all those bands combined.

EDIT: Mike patton that is. Fucking brilliant. smashes all those other fucks. But was he as popular? of course not. He was bucking trends.

EDIT 2: and wtf Dirty Protest! You'all don't know meeee. stop hatin! I do what I want!

Presume nothing.

Edited by sneaksta303

Only Tony Iommi can save this.

if Korn is pop, black sabbath is fucking boyband pop.

They use pop song structures. Black Sabbath is also popular music.

So alot of you probably hate this shit but I'm sure there are some fans here.

I used to be obsessed with both of these bands and recently started listening to them again.

wheres the love for Korn and the LB?

LB?!@ huh?!@ LB = lyrics born, the only man worthy of LB like he too had to do that one designer bag tile logo thing... shit who is it... i wanna say dolce gabbana but its not them.. it's brown it has diamonds and two letters interlocked not too indifferent from a baseball cap.

but limp bizkit isn't even worth an iota of my brainpower to discuss... if you dont know who lyrics born is click here i heartily reccomend tracks 13 and 14

omg u guyz are ghey limp bizkit aere THE AWESOME dudes! like when the song gets halfway and the instrumnets all change and the song gets completly diffrent that is progression taken to ultra nu-moderncore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcnz5d-iZM

look at the video NOW. they say the f word 50 times!! that is fucking AWESOMENESS! do the aphex twins ever say the f word 50 times? NO because thwey are fucking lame and theres no words!

LBFTW

i rocked the korn more than the LB. "counterfeit" was a decent song, though i notice i have no impulse to find out if i still like it. i love korn's early bass/guitars - the bass was delightfully round and slappy. "good god" was nice.

jon davis ruins many of the songs for me at this point in my life

&, slipknot's first album destroys these guys imo.

Guest thanksomuch

this thread is an abomination.

you're all fucking retarded.

just reading the title and not delving into the actual content of this thread, i can agree with Essines.

Guest thanksomuch

oh here we go

we COULD start talking about Radiohead.. or how Bjork looks like she has downs in some pictures.