IGNORED

KFC Double Down

Guest blicero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popeye's must be a midwestern chain. There aren't any around here, and the closest I can get to a White Castle is microwavable, boxed burgers in the grocer's frozen foods section.

krystal = white castle for the south.

edit: what i'm saying is, i don't know where you live, but you may have a krystal around you instead of white castle.

Popeye's must be a midwestern chain.  There aren't any around here, and the closest I can get to a White Castle is microwavable, boxed burgers in the grocer's frozen foods section.

edit: what i'm saying is, i don't know where you live, but you may have a krystal around you instead of white castle.

I'm from the midwest and I don't even know if there is a whitecastle w/in 50 miles of me... maybe theres on in Kansas City, but i don't know. I would try it if we had one though!

Guest Adjective

what is with the obsession with putting bacon in burgers? there's a time and a place for bacon, and it is not in my god damn chicken (or beef) burger.

3 day ban

14 day probation

there are some good London fried chicken outlets...near me I have a Flavas, a Chicken Cottage and a Morleys. Flavas is the best, but you risk getting stabbed up if you go in there...I usually only go in when very drunk.

Guest theSun

taco bell isn't awful. it's certainly not "good"

buffalo has a chain here that eats that shit for breakfast and shits it out as a delicious burrito. it's called mighty taco. they have a 3 cheese nacho burrito that is 3 kinds of cheese, nachos, sour cream and ground beef and it's 110% worth the diarrhea the following day.

Guest Alex C

Inspired by 30 Rock, ha. I dunno if I'd eat one.

Wish we had Taco Bell here though, that new breakfast menu looks awesome.

Guest Adjective

jus wonderin, why dont the uk have taco bell, srsly

You're not missing much - perhaps even the UK has food standards...

he is missing the greatest grade F food experience ever.

taco bell is awesome. they can somehow take a handful of dirt, bran, and lard, and make awesome late night trash food of the gods

Popeye's must be a midwestern chain.  There aren't any around here, and the closest I can get to a White Castle is microwavable, boxed burgers in the grocer's frozen foods section.

I'm from the midwest and I don't even know if there is a whitecastle w/in 50 miles of me... maybe theres on in Kansas City, but i don't know. I would try it if we had one though!

Two serious KC fails:

No White Castle

No Jack In The Box

You have to go at least 3.5 hours east and they appear at the edges of STL county.

Ya man the only time I ever ate @ Jack in the Box was when I was in STL like 4 years ago...

dont listen joyrex, kaen. you are missing out if you dont have taco bell.

this sandwich looks incredible. i must try one. gurantee you that's less calories than if they were their biscuits on either side of the bacon and cheese

Guest James Cagney

This is like the perfect sandwich... you can masturbate with it and then eat a meal afterwards to regain your strength.

And Taco Bell is great if you enjoy cleaning your toilet about 3 hours later.

Archived