IGNORED

KFC Double Down

Guest blicero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm off to go eat one of these pieces of shit

*scrolls down in anticipation*

had my camera ready to go but i guess it's a regional thing? my local KFC didn't have it. i had to eat a fucking famous bowl instead. fml

*doh*

• 9 months later...

had my camera ready to go but i guess it's a regional thing? my local KFC didn't have it. i had to eat a fucking famous bowl instead. fml

PILE OF SADNESS IN A FAILURE BOWL.

el pollo loco has the best chicken yo! to hell with that fried sheeit! whenever i go to el pollo loco, i sing the jingle they had a few years ago...

EL POLLO LOCO! *in spanish vibrato voice*

el pollo loco has the best chicken yo! to hell with that fried sheeit! whenever i go to el pollo loco, i sing the jingle they had a few years ago...

You know what FUCKING PISSES ME OFF? It's that (a) those faek mexicans pronounce an "l" in pollo, and (b), that jingle is set to "Guantanamera" which is probably the most ubiquitous and distinctly Cuban song out there. FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK EL POLLO LOCO.

Plus, Los Pollos Hermanos is better.

edit: woah, I thought this Double Down shit happened a few months back, not in August? Have I come unstuck in teh timez again?

You know what FUCKING PISSES ME OFF? It's that (a) those faek mexicans pronounce an "l" in pollo, and (b), that jingle is set to "Guantanamera" which is probably the most ubiquitous and distinctly Cuban song out there. FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK EL POLLO LOCO.

edit: woah, I thought this Double Down shit happened a few months back, not in August? Have I come unstuck in teh timez again?

¡EL POLLO LOCO! *in spanish vibrato voice*

¡EL POLLO LOCO! *in spanish vibrato voice*

gahhhhh

They've finally brought Chipotle over here as well, apparently it sucks hard

Crapotle is owned by McDonalds. Explain much?

i was about to post that. moe's is really really good if you have that option. qdoba is pretty ok too.

I think Chipotle was owned by McDonalds. It's pretty bad, but I can tolerate a veggie burrito from them on occasion (with no sour cream; just grilled onions, peppers, beans, guacamole, red salsa and pico de gallo, and maybe a little cheese). Their meat, for all the talk of being free-range, hormone free, etc, is disgusting. Chewy, fatty, overcooked or undercooked, and usually pretty cold from being stored in those buffet-style vats for Jebus knows how long.

Guest Alex C

Ah I wasn't aware, I've never been to one when i've been in the US or Canada

best place in London is for burritos is this place called Tortilla, Benitos Hat is also cool. There's also this place calle Crazy Homies that Nick Cave likes a lot, he's turned up twice when I've been there. Too expensive now though, fuck £10 for a burrito

picture-2.png

I WANT THAT ONE NOW

Looks like a baby Michelin Man/Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

And LOL @ the napkin tucked in... wouldn't want the kid to grow up to be a slob, or anything...

Archived