IGNORED

The AntiXhrist Jam (not idmz)

sneaksta303

This is sneaksta303 circa '99 on a 4 track then cool edit, doing his best john lennon for some reason. i hate The Beatles for the most part.

*ducks*

Anywho, this is a fun little guitar jam.

EDIT: In retrospect (this was 10 years ago mind you), I think I may have pitched this whole song up something like, 2 keys or something.

Here's another one from the same era. I'm playing all the instruments.

http://michelnicholas.watmm.com/mp3/Dick-Fart%20Penis-Breath/Sneaky%20Pete%20-%20You%20Done%20Me%20Wrong.mp3

Believe it or not, I can do a KILLER Glenn Danzig. I'm starting a Misfits cover band actually.

Guest David R James

This is pretty good, i enjoyed it loads. The rotary effect towards the end on the first track was well noice.

Were you seriously called sneaky pete? thats fuckin awesome

that was an old nickname some guy (he had the coolest last name: Mansavage) gave me back in high school for various reasons... The sneaky part of the name has gone through many variations over the years. Sneaks, Sneaky, Sneakers, Da Peta.... I have since tried to shed that part of my life though, so Sneaky Pete is officially dead. I'm really hoping to find the other track from these "sessions" but I can't find it anywhere.

i was digging this until i pressed add reply an dthe music stopped

but i might just add that there is a very famous sneaky pete whoo is big on the pedal steel in the byrds and the flying burrito brothers

the 2 of the gretest bands of all time

fuck idm fuck eldcrtonic music

pedal steel is wher ethe fuck its at yall

:wtf:

Archived