Trans Electro Express

45 minute electro ish mix for headphones or housework purposes

:music::music::music:

Tested with all the leading brands of detergent

60mb Download Right Here

Tracklisting

Ennio Morricone - Per Qualche Dollaro In Piu

Babe Ruth - The Mexican

Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express (1991 remix)

Senor Coconut - Trans Europe Express

Afrika Bambaata and the Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock

MC A.D.E. and Posse - Bass Rock Express

Latin Rascals - Joy O.D.

Whodini - 5 Minutes of Funk

Paul Hardcastle - Sound Chaser

Latin Rascals - Axel F (Club Mix)

Planet Patrol - Play at Your Own Risk

Afrika Bambaata and the Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock (808 State remix)

thanks for downloading. anyone actually play it?

wanna diss my skillz and or selectionszz?

it's frustrating isn't it. it's like, i feel bad because when I'm not making tunes,, I'm making mixes, oh and not to mention work.... it's like, when can I listen? Fuck my life. I want to comment on everyones, as I know (for me), they are labors of love, getting the tracklist right and shit.

ok. I like the track listing, but goddamn you played some songs for way too long.

The Mexican into TEE? sorry, it sounded shitty. The 1991 version going into the Senor Coconut version was better beat matching wise. I'm not goin to over-analyze this. lol & Latin Rascals - Joy O.D..

For the most part, this is a trip back in time, and it isn't a bad place there. B?

Guest analogue wings

For context, I'm prepping a radio show. The point of a radio show is to expose people to the music, so the transitions should be mostly incidental to that IMO. Also, I'm going to talk over that shit which wouldn't work if I was only droppung 1 minute of a track. Probably the next mix I post will be the first episode of the radio show. It will include new releases and WATTUM acts. :wtf:

If I play any sneaksta tracks, I'll mix out after 25 secondds just for you :sorcerer:

For context, I'm prepping a radio show. The point of a radio show is to expose people to the music, so the transitions should be mostly incidental to that IMO. Also, I'm going to talk over that shit which wouldn't work if I was only droppung 1 minute of a track. Probably the next mix I post will be the first episode of the radio show. It will include new releases and WATTUM acts. :wtf:

If I play any sneaksta tracks, I'll mix out after 25 secondds just for you :sorcerer:

yeah, thanks for making me feel like an ass. You should have said that in the beginning!

Regarding spoiler. Don't make me come over there *shakes fist*.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived