IGNORED

Awful Tattoos

Joyrex

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just hope this girl/woman/whatever, never in her life even so much as opens her mouth, to utter some sentence about how people unfairly judge her due to her 'body art'.

Here are some free tatoo ideas for the taking:

Forever Alone

Friend Fucker

Felatio Fiend

You can thank me later, go be a rebel

lol wut. That's fine with me. I have no tattoos, but most of the women I've dated lately have many and I find it strangely attractive.

Ergo-> Would still bang

Edit: Fuck you Usagi for responding quicklier to the ass than I. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

w2MPMTSb.jpg

A happy T-rex surfing some rad waves on a Drexciya surf board while wearing sunglasses and swimming shorts with marijuana leaves on them. If this were my tattoo I would regret nothing.

People just don't use the term rad enough these days. I'm going to start using it in every sentence. RAD!

neither it's opposite? Bogus!

pretty much, gammy left eye isn't the only give away. It's not that bad a caricature either, just rushed or not as skilled artist, but everything things there. god i'm reviewing stuff in the awful tattoos thread now.

ah yeah i know who you mean now, he was reservoir dogs or something plus a zillion other films?

well just incase you international types who've had the fortune not to experience ken dodd to know who i thought it might be, here you go

a weird comedian guy who had a "tickling stick" and diddy men

kendodd.png

it's not too bad. looks shopped though.

lol wut. That's fine with me. I have no tattoos, but most of the women I've dated lately have many and I find it strangely attractive.

Ergo-> Would still bang

Edit: Fuck you Usagi for responding quicklier to the ass than I. :emotawesomepm9:

lol what i thought was awful is a distraction the tattoo makes. whhhyyyyyyy?! dat ass!

Archived