IGNORED

Awful Tattoos

Joyrex

despite the title, i think this one is pretty cool. i just didn't know where else to put it

10343657_10154233913650634_7755856141186

its kinda cool sure, until you're jerking off and realise bruce lee is giving you a handie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

despite the title, i think this one is pretty cool. i just didn't know where else to put it

10343657_10154233913650634_7755856141186

its kinda cool sure, especially when you're jerking off and realise bruce lee is giving you a handie

fixt

some classmates of mine in the 8th grade was tattooing them selfs. they bought a tattoo set from some local fak with several pictures/schemes and after everybody had picked one the last one was left with ac\dc sign which he tattooed on his leg. he was crying the whole week afterwords cause he hated ac\dc; he was into electronic music but the whole gang did it :biggrin::facepalm: ...when the power of tattoos combines with teenagers

i wanted to say teenage morons but i still feel sorry for him

I'm guessing he has one of those faces you just want to fucking punch so he put a baby on it hoping people would stop punching his douchey fucking face.

it doesnt even just look like a baby, it looks like an evil demonic baby or some shit out of one of those shit movies like the ring, like the kind of evil baby that would crawl out of your tv to kill you. or in this case out of that guys face

also, lets assume its his baby. its going to be pretty funny when that kid gets to be like 16-18 or so and is like 'dad, wtf.'

Yah, I'd be pretty embarrassed if my dad came to elementary school events and had my baby face tattooed on his face. Or actually- I guess anytime walking outside with the literal motherfucker would be a fucking trip. But being raised by such a father, perhaps I would eventually get a tattoo of his face on my face, with my baby face on his face on my face. Then this could become a "men of the family" tradition, and my baby face would get smaller and smaller.... and smaller and smaller. By the year 2100, the man of the family would have such an incredible tattoo on his face, of dozens of faces on faces on faces.

E0uhxr5.jpg

This, my friends, is a sign to run. Any girl who quotes this stupid crap quote from Marilyn Monroe on their facebook or has the lack of mental fortitude to get this tattooed- is guaranteed to be crazier than a bag of cats

Yikes

"I'm literally the re-incarnation of Hitler. But if you can't accept that, then you don't deserve to eat my pancakes. I make fluffy pancakes which are okay."

It shoudl start with "Nobody reads my status updates" and end with "Like if you agree"

Archived