IGNORED

Noel Gallagher Quits Oasis

triachus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah well ..they would live in a little bubble world in which everyone around them worships their everything ... surprised that they haven't started sleeping in oxygen tanks and adopting monkeys yet ...

i'm probably definitely preaching the wrong church here though

not necessarily, Richard D James has said in an interview in the late 90's that he liked Oasis because they sounded like a modern version of the Beatles!

http://www.oasisinet...icle.aspx?n=773

A STATEMENT FROM NOEL

28 August 2009

"It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I quit Oasis tonight. People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with Liam a day longer.

"Apologies to all the people who bought tickets for the shows in Paris, Konstanz and Milan."

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!?@# SERIOUSLY I NEVER CARED ABOUT OASIS I NEVER WILL CARE ABOUT OASIS EVEN IF LIKE THE FINEST SUPERMODEL BITCH IS LIKE "I WANT TO RIDE YOUR MAJESTIC CUM EXCALIBUR HOWEVER I'M GOING TO PUT ON CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK TAHT SONG IS CALLED AND IM LIKE BITHC I HAVE STANDARDS MY RIGHT HAND LITERALLY HAS TIGHTER MUSICAL TASTES THAN YOU IN FACT IT IS THE FUCKING VESSEL OF DJ TIM OSMAN LIKE IF YOU AINT KNOW WHOT HAT IS BORROW MY TIME MACHINE GO 5 YEARS IN THE FUTURE AND BE SCHOOLED. I'M THE WYLD STALLYNS OF THIS REALITY.

seriously, call me when richard james retires from the aphex twins, that'll be the fucking day

im going to make a t-shirt outta this

Guest abusivegeorge

my GOD!!! I can't believe people are still listening to this derivative SHIT.

If you have ever listened to Oasis without turning the station (and for those who actually bought an album - there is a special place in HELL for you).... you have only ONE chance to redeeem yourself... which is to call in to whatever radio station you listen to - and tell em to fuck off for sucking the lifeblood out of a once decent band and vampiring it into whoredom.

I don't even LIKE the Beatles that much... but Jesus Christ... if you are gonna rip off, at least rip off from someone that no one will ever notice... and even if you do rip off from a UNIVERSAL GOD... at least don't be pricks about it and be grateful for the fact that you can steal from the nectars of BRILLIANCE whilst you sit in your own shit....

OH SHIT!!!

SOUND TOO FAMILIAR GALLAGHERS?

then take two pills of : FUCK OFF AND DIE, and call NO ONE in the morning....

So LUDD you finally made a dupe?

american inextricably links oasis to beatles. more news at ten (whilst journalists giggle like schoolgirls and jizz into your supple, welcoming maws).

oasis linked themselves with the beatles and Paul called them derivative and thought they didn't give the beatles enough respect. It was a big brouhaha in the press. Maybe it was covered more in the usa

Guest analogue wings

Paul LOLed when they said they were going to be bigger than the Beatles, but it was George who really dissed them.

He said something like "they're teenager music and they're going to be forgotten pretty soon just like ELO"

This was after the monobrow brothers had tongued George's arsehole in about a hundred interviews and named one of their biggest hits after him, SO IT WAS A BIT OF A PWN TO SAY THE LEAST.

John probably would have just paid to have them bumraped and stabbed.

Guest ezkerraldean

He said something like "they're teenager music and they're going to be forgotten pretty soon just like ELO"

insult to ELO, no lols, i loved them

dont give a shit about the beatles

i was a fan of oasis in 1994 up to 98. there first few album up to the masterplan were good albums. after that i lost intrest.

so im not sad they broke up, time will tell if thre music lasts

Guest dese manz hatin

Just talked about this with some friends last night.... we're not really into guitar music, but was Oasis actually the last 'proper' BIG band to be successful on a large scale? Like, comparable to The Beatles/Stones/Led Zeppelin/Sex Pistols/The Clash/Nirvana and so on (I know the bands I listed were way more popular and important). What big rock & roll bands have come up since the mid 90s? Arctic Monkeys?! Fuck off

Guest analogue wings

Just talked about this with some friends last night.... we're not really into guitar music, but was Oasis actually the last 'proper' BIG band to be successful on a large scale? Like, comparable to The Beatles/Stones/Led Zeppelin/Sex Pistols/The Clash/Nirvana and so on (I know the bands I listed were way more popular and important). What big rock & roll bands have come up since the mid 90s? Arctic Monkeys?! Fuck off

Oasis weren't a "big" band in that they never got over in the States

Archived