IGNORED

Ghost Box Subforum

Caretstik

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lucy Faringold

Outstanding. That track that got played on Radio 6's Freak Zone a while back was such a fucking jam. Psyched for this.

Yeah I think absolutely thats the best Ghost Box sleeve so far- cant wait for this to drop.

Did anyone know why there was only 1 single for the last Study Series release? After all the previous ones dropped 2 at a time. Im secretly hoping that maybe there's a secret X-Mas themed Study Series gonna suddenly appear ;)

Very wishful thinking on my part, but would be a nice Christmas Present!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There you go, nice one kaini. Although I would've been glad to share it as well.

Boring aside: I only found recently that Patrick Allen had done the original narration for the Protect and Survive PIF. As a kid I thought he'd done it specifically for Two Tribes.

Sketches and Spells came out 8 years ago. Still sounds the most innovative thing I've heard in a while.

Are the other Focus Group records good? I'll check them out either way. I'm loving this one, very inspiring and good.

they're all good. i can honestly say that ghost box has never had a duff release. my favourite focus group release is 'hey let loose your love'.

jim jupp's kinda dark ambient thing under the eric zann name is very different to anything else they've released, and very good.