IGNORED

bub dub !!!!!

Guest Eggylips

Guest grasshoppa

bub%20dub%20cover%20copy.jpg

1. e bub dub (1:54)

2. nutyb buyclog c bub dub (4:29)

3. ricyf holding adi was maynor xcavkilc (3:56)

4. in arms (2:31)

5. helk yet bey hiwcv is (2:23)

6. 2.42 am (3:42)

7. no monsti (4:35)

8. gopppy ujad (3:20)

9. kitchen (3:54)

10. baBBS GRY (3:18)

11. 3 seas at ease (7:19)

12. heuen (1:57)

:sorcerer:

Listens very welcome!!! .... toook ages

Now I can get started on the one six eight listening finally!! :rolleyes:

haha! Great use of that german kid freaking out on his computer in In Arms!

I was actually pleasently surprised that your beats didn't go completely ape shit this time! This sounds a lot more organized and a lot more melodic - not that your other tracks aren't good, but you know what I mean. I also really love when you make beatless tracks since they really show a completely different side of the normal Grasshopper we really know. I've still got 5 tracks to listen to, but it's dinner time, but I'll be back reviewing the rest of your tracks!

:ok: Love it so far :ok:

This is really good, favourites are the first 3 tracks, alot less hectic and more solid in structure without deviating too much from your trademark beat nutter on acid approach. "E bub dub" and "Nutyb buyclog.." are like extensions of each other and flow really well into each other, like the subtle layering of hip hop beats underneath the skittering blips and that detuned analogue synth is very nice. " ricyf holding adi was maynor xcavkilc" is a very haunting droney thing.

Guest grasshoppa

Hi

thanks for your comments

if only more human beings were so nice

but instead my so called fukcing friend is going on a cosy holiday with my ex fiance from a recent break up of 3 years, isnt that nice, a break to her little brain from fucking me around.

i doubt you will see any more from me,cause the music im making next will make you kill yourself its so fucking angry and u will hear it when the same happens to you

bye (clog c) sorry for the pun

Archived