IGNORED

Good Running Music

ok came back from my first run.

45:33 wasn't bad - not sure it's too suited for my running though.

Turning Dragon was great though! Perfectly suited for it. I'm gonna do some more TD / other suggestions tomorrow.

Hmm, if you like turning dragon check out Pounded Mass by Somatic Responses. It might be a little too harsh for your tastes but its basically really heavily distorted breakbeat/hip-hop/drum&bass type of music. I think its effing brilliant and if you like it, it's definitely good music to run to.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i've given up listening to music whilst running. i like to run outdoors and enjoy the peace & quiet (as much as you can whilst punishing your legs and internal organs) and i just got so frustrated skipping tracks to find something with the right pace. nature sounds for me

ok came back from my first run.

45:33 wasn't bad - not sure it's too suited for my running though.

Turning Dragon was great though! Perfectly suited for it. I'm gonna do some more TD / other suggestions tomorrow.

what'd i say? werrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's true! Ache of the North is absolutely amazing to run to especially - it's like he made that song specifically for running.

Yeah I can imagine that being a great song to get pumped up for... fucking chris clark is a god among men.

Archived