IGNORED

new bibio is great

YEK

Yeah, I'd also say he's moving further into his own sound, and less like BoC..

His new stuff is great though, it's been good to this summer. I love his folky stuff like Lovers Carvings and hell most of Vignetting the Compost

i tried to get into it...couldn't really enjoy it. just don't like stuff with vocals and guitars i don't know. i'm sure there's an audience for that style "folktronica"

Honestly I don't like Dwrcan much, it's my second least favorite (besides Abrasion).. it's just very uninteresting. Cry! Baby! is great though, it probably has the most BoC sounding moments of the album, like that melody at 1:00.

And the folk guitar style stuff really grew on me after some special times with it this summer. I don't really consider this much of an idm album and I dig the "folktronica" some of you aren't into

Guest bitroast

absolutely adore the bibio :)

a collaboration isn't totally out of the question, bibio no doubt loves boc and they like him aswell, MAYBE ONE DAY?

how about that melody at 2.21 of fire ant for boccy moments in his latest music? !

When I first listened through this it didn't do much for me. I put it on again yesterday at a friends recommendation, and I really enjoyed it! Must have needed to be in the right space. It will be getting some spins from me.

Archived