IGNORED

Who here is gonna see wisp in Chicago on 10/23

dr lopez

I'm trying to gauge whether it's worth it for me to trek the 4 hours up. Who else is gonna make it? Deepex? XXX? Sneaksta? REALLY want to see wisp and v snares is a bonus I guess.

edit: i suppose this should be in the live dates forum, but no one goes in there so fuck it

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'll for sure be there! You need to make it up lopez. It's 3 hours for me from Indianapolis. I made the trip last Snares show and it was a blast. Maybe we can carpool or some shit. No matter what, I think we all need to meet up.

Guest Glass Plate

http://www.last.fm/music/Venetian+Snares/+events

Just so you guys know, there are bunch of other shows in this tour, not just chicago...

If wisp is doing the whole tour here's a summary of american locations. (fuck you other guys you get plenty of chances for shit like this)

Oct. 24th: West Palm Beach,FL

Oct. 30th: Austin,TX

Nov. 5th: L.A.,CA

Nov. 6th: San Francisco,CA

Nov. 7th: Phoenix,AZ

Nov. 8th: Portland,OR

Nov. 9th: Seattle,WA

yeah the whole tour is with wisp I'm pretty sure.

Well this is looking more and more worth it, too bad sini's banned, he'd be all over this thread. oh wait it's not about flahbub. My only problem is timing. I get off work at 4:30 meaning I could make it in time theoretically, but rush hour traffic might make it hard. :snares:

Well this is looking more and more worth it, too bad sini's banned, he'd be all over this thread. oh wait it's not about flahbub. My only problem is timing. I get off work at 4:30 meaning I could make it in time theoretically, but rush hour traffic might make it hard. :snares:

you have over a month to request that day off brohem

http://www.last.fm/music/Venetian+Snares/+events

Just so you guys know, there are bunch of other shows in this tour, not just chicago...

If wisp is doing the whole tour here's a summary of american locations. (fuck you other guys you get plenty of chances for shit like this)

Oct. 24th: West Palm Beach,FL

Oct. 30th: Austin,TX

Nov. 5th: L.A.,CA

Nov. 6th: San Francisco,CA

Nov. 7th: Phoenix,AZ

Nov. 8th: Portland,OR

Nov. 9th: Seattle,WA

yeah the whole tour is with wisp I'm pretty sure.

november 5th? hmmm!

Yeah, it's realistic. It all just depend on how much time and money you want to spend. Which depends on how dedicated you are I suppose. It's up to you.

It would be cool to see you there though

Guest Deep Fried Everything

who's going to the chicago show? i'll probably only go to see wisp perform wicked splip-zolts on his laptop, meet the guy, maybe eat a banana with him, and bitch about how much reggie's sucks (i'm assuming)

except they do have cheap beer

Guest Glass Plate

holy shit that poster is so gay. Vsnares is getting closer and closer to appealing to his prime audience of emo teenagers. I really think I've just given up on him ever getting good again. (I'd still tour with him if I got the chance)

who's going to the chicago show? i'll probably only go to see wisp perform wicked splip-zolts on his laptop, meet the guy, maybe eat a banana with him, and bitch about how much reggie's sucks (i'm assuming)

except they do have cheap beer

3$ pabst

Archived