IGNORED

Acidburp - The End

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

I wasn't sure I should post this in New Releases so put it here.

It's my first and most likely last album. It's made up of tracks that span a four year period. Some happy, some down right miserable, yet I think quite beautiful. But you guys can be the judge of that. Give burps a chance...

theendfront.jpg

http://www.archive.org/download/THEM011/THEM011.zip

this is one of those rare occasions when i download someone's album and actually listen through the entire first track, and then the entire second track, and so on, without skipping forward or changing track.

loving this so far. :smile:

Guest placidburp

Thanks guys.

Downloading now. Why is this likely to be your last album?

Because no matter how much I try nowadays I cant seem to write anything good. I've had a creative block on and off(mainly off) for maybe 2 years, that's why there is quite a bit of older stuff on the album. I dunno though, I hope one day something clicks and I start to write music again and enjoy it, but I don't see it happening any time soon. Which is crappy because I used to love making music. :fail:

Thanks guys.

Downloading now. Why is this likely to be your last album?

Because no matter how much I try nowadays I cant seem to write anything good. I've had a creative block on and off(mainly off) for maybe 2 years, that's why there is quite a bit of older stuff on the album. I dunno though, I hope one day something clicks and I start to write music again and enjoy it, but I don't see it happening any time soon. Which is crappy because I used to love making music. :fail:

That is a shame. I hope you do some more stuff.

I finished listening and it ain't bad. Some parts of your productions aren't my cup of tea, but this is a nice collection of fun tracks. Acidsnore, meep meep, and endless tuesday are my favorite tracks so far. :braindance:

Guest abusivegeorge

Fucking loved this, thankyou mate, been waiting a long time for this, it's an album much like LUDD's work, which I personally don't hear often, even around here. So thanks very much, keep it up.

This is the rightful place for this post.

I fucking love it.

Guest placidburp

Oh, I've only just seen your comment just now so I thought I would say thanks and I'm glad you liked it! ........

....shameless bump.... :spiteful:

• 2 months later...
Guest placidburp

The End Remixed is out now!

http://www.archive.org/download/THEM013/THEM013.zip

Track List

1.Lazy Acid - Skip

2.Acidsnore - Die Blutige Hand

3.Click Light - Vertical67

4.Hugs - Kallipolis

5.I Lost My Palindrome - Aniline

6.Meep Meep - Acidburp

7.Only Thought - Philops

8.Your Last Visit - Max Draztic

9.Soup In a Bowl - Molinari

1.Endless Tuesday - Mitch Murder

11.Happy Ending - Mrs Jynx

little sampler on soundcloud -

http://themrecords.com/

Hope you enjoy it! :beer:

Guest redbasedsugar

my first comment here, but damn, i like your style.

very nice!

i think i will be listening to this album alot

don't stop producing! :)

Archived