IGNORED

Acidburp - The End

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

my first comment here, but damn, i like your style.

very nice!

i think i will be listening to this album alot

don't stop producing! :)

Awesome! Best first post ever! :beer:

Cheers and glad you like it mate.

i'm goin to give this album another listen as i've recently acquired your ep and i fucking love it! asda coke and lemon pepper are brilliant, the whole ep is strong! definitely keep it up! can't wait to report back on my listening experience.

Guest abusivegeorge

Mate I think it's worth making a seperate thread for the remixed album. People who've been here listened and commented might not be inclined to come back to the thread again. Plus it's a totally different style, people aren't gonna want to miss it!

Guest placidburp

sounds awesome mate, great remixes of a great album! :emotawesomepm9:

edit: "hugs" kinda reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3vfJ1R8uaY

:D

Thanks Mitchy!! <3

That video is amazing, so freaky, yet so beautiful. The track is lovely too - gonna have a look for some more.

edit: who made this? listening again, its gorgeous.

edit2 hurr durrr nvm - seen the name at the end.

i'm goin to give this album another listen as i've recently acquired your ep and i fucking love it! asda coke and lemon pepper are brilliant, the whole ep is strong! definitely keep it up! can't wait to report back on my listening experience.

Cheers mate! Got some more tracks on the way soon I think.

Mate I think it's worth making a seperate thread for the remixed album. People who've been here listened and commented might not be inclined to come back to the thread again. Plus it's a totally different style, people aren't gonna want to miss it!

I already have, G! :spiteful:

loved Lazy Acid...

if you lived in Puerto Rico id invit you to play at my next gig. :music:

wicked mate! that would be fucking awesome! I want to do more gigs - unfortunately, I never get asked round this area.

OMFG, Acidsnore just blew me away. Amazing

:beer:

Guest placidburp

Just grabbed the mp3 of it. I just read that the album it's on isn't very good...you got it? What do you reckon? I keep listening to this track over and over its beautiful. Going to see if I can get the original too. Cheers pal.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest placidburp

Hahaha! Some one just did a video for my Lazy Acid (SKIP REMIX) track. It's really funny -

[youtubehd]5TR3MYGapzE[/youtubehd]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Masonic Boom

Hahaha! Some one just did a video for my Lazy Acid (SKIP REMIX) track. It's really funny -

[youtubehd]5TR3MYGapzE[/youtubehd]

This video is just completely mesmerising. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Especially that whole pack of Japanese dancing girls at the end who look like they were made from one another with the clone brush.

downloading this, will listen when i get home

i just want to say cheers to people who put their album(s) on the internets for frees.

I've restrained myself from commenting on this until I listened to it all the way through- but now I have (more than once) I can say that it's bloody brilliant. There are some tracks that I don't think would hold their own as singular tracks but work really well to give variety to the album. Well done mate, es fucking sick. (especially Your Last Visit)

Archived