IGNORED

new track; "you are no one"

Guest Gravity

Guest slow_this_world_down
i like the gun shot samples. also, i dunno if i'd call that a harmony, per se.

i meant it matched the way i felt at the time i was writing it :); thanks.

i like the gun shot samples. also, i dunno if i'd call that a harmony, per se.

i meant it matched the way i felt at the time i was writing it :); thanks.

yeah, this is nothing great, but keep it up man. you've got potential. whatever you do, just don't give it up.

:sick:

thanks for the constructive criticism. i mean, you could at least try to explain yourself, you (from your avatar at least) fat fuck, you. :phone:

edit: btw, i just checked out the ep you sent in for project 168. i can safely say that your sorry attempt (if you can even call it that) at ambient music has failed in all aspects of which you were going for. so, before you criticize me, how about you check out the absolute dog shit music that you're putting out.

seriously, i just can not believe you actually have faith in a track called "pajamaed shuffle"; the originality is overwhelming. how dare you even put a "sick" emoticon. you fucking disgust me, you fat white trash piece of garbage. ahh.... sorry about the double post; some people should be shot at birth, along with their family.

Guest art school faggot

wow. i was going to actually comment on this track, like with real comments, but it's not even worth it. there's so much irony in this thread that my head may very well burst.

track is fucking awful, though.

I have the feeling you're using Fruity? If i'm wrong slap me, but if i'm right, stop using the standard samples and vst's and vsti's, they make your tunes sound really cheap.

But you might not be using FLS, dunno.

I tihnk the track is really dull, short, cold (in a bad way), not really put much effort in since it was just a simple progression that went on till the end, and i couldnt really feel the pads going together with the bass sound, just too big contrast. There might be some potential right there, but you have to stop trying to get satisfied with the arrangements you have made, because it just sounds like you've threw something together, played out some random tones on the cheesy bass sound, and you were satisfied with it. Just, more effort.

I have the feeling you're using Fruity? If i'm wrong slap me, but if i'm right, stop using the standard samples and vst's and vsti's, they make your tunes sound really cheap.

But you might not be using FLS, dunno.

I tihnk the track is really dull, short, cold (in a bad way), not really put much effort in since it was just a simple progression that went on till the end, and i couldnt really feel the pads going together with the bass sound, just too big contrast. There might be some potential right there, but you have to stop trying to get satisfied with the arrangements you have made, because it just sounds like you've threw something together, played out some random tones on the cheesy bass sound, and you were satisfied with it. Just, more effort.

Yes i am actually, and thank you for the constructive criticism. I will take that into account.

Archived