IGNORED

Luke Vibert - Live @ Sonar, 2005

Guest CBrown

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good songs he picked. Mixing is a bit halfassed though. It's like he grabs a loop from the song he's already mixing and it automatically syncs to the tempo of whatever song is coming next. then he just snaps the loop to half it's value length before crossing over to the other track. He doesn't even really mix into red hot car at the end if you hear where he does the same trick and doesnt even tempo sync it. weird....like i said though. the songs he picked were really good. would just be cool if he mixed it properly half the time. Then again if I was smoking a J onstage i'd probably only be able to do it the same way too. :)

i don't know, i like loose mixing and not everything to be perfectly beatmatched. makes it more fun and less monotonous

Guest Space Coyote
available online again

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j4lbbg

.cue coming soon :grin:

Links down. Another upload please?

wattem dl manager

Alright who wants some? I've had that said to me enough on here that I'm willing to pay the cost of travel to fly kick one of you international motherfuckers in the teeth over it.

Firstly, the download manager sucks and is a terrible way to list and find shows. I don't like using it and avoid it where I can. Secondly, and the one that really gets me, if I was going to use the download manager then where is the show in question? I don't see any sets in there that say Sonar or Sonar 2005.

*edit* for those in my position, you're after Luke Vibert - 2005-06-16 - Spain-Barcelona.mp3 found here

available online again

wattem dl manager

Alright who wants some? I've had that said to me enough on here that I'm willing to pay the cost of travel to fly kick one of you international motherfuckers in the teeth over it.

Firstly, the download manager sucks and is a terrible way to list and find shows. I don't like using it and avoid it where I can. Secondly, and the one that really gets me, if I was going to use the download manager then where is the show in question? I don't see any sets in there that say Sonar or Sonar 2005.

*edit* for those in my position, you're after Luke Vibert - 2005-06-16 - Spain-Barcelona.mp3 found here

yeah this is a complaint i had. the naming system is confusing. they've renamed all the files to match to the gig location but removed the name of the festival/event. makes me download sets i already had, and we'll it's just frustrating.

available online again

wattem dl manager

lol

Archived