IGNORED

Daft Punk In DJ Hero

Joyrex

are these real screenshots? or concept? looks cartoony or illustrated.

Well, the Official Site doesn't have any of the screenshots I posted above, but these came from Kotaku, so I'd be surprised if they weren't legitimate.

has everybody here already seen the 70s synthesizer group that Daft punk totally ripped off their visual look and performance aesthetic from?

if not ill find it for you. I take pleasure in taking time out of my day to illustrate to the group why Daft Punk is so shit.

daft punk + these style videogames makes for a really depressing combo

Shouldn't this be in general banter?

It's video game discussion, not music, right?

Well, since it's music-related in that Daft Punk are appearing in the game, most certainly have tracks in the game, etc. I thought it was better suited for GMD than GB. My point about this was more that DP was licensing their music and likenesses for the game than the game itself...

has everybody here already seen the 70s synthesizer group that Daft punk totally ripped off their visual look and performance aesthetic from?

if not ill find it for you. I take pleasure in taking time out of my day to illustrate to the group why Daft Punk is so shit.

daft punk + these style videogames makes for a really depressing combo

I may have seen the 70s group before, but please... remind me.

Yea, I don't understand what the point of this game is either. Are you going to be playing along with various popular dance tracks or playing along with a finished mix... :unsure:

"I may have seen the 70s group before, but please... remind me. "

i think he's referring to Space, but i'm not sure

Archived