IGNORED

Kanye West Is An Asshat

Joyrex

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he did this before to justice and simian (at the video music awards too) and that was waaay worse. this was a five second comment, his shit to justice and simian was like a tirade. so i don't understand why everyone is in such an uproar now.

Well, there just wasn't any reason/need for him to go up there, interrupt Taylor's moment in the spotlight, and declare that Beyonce had the best video - I mean, if he's gotta go to those lengths to get in her pants...

Guest 277: 930-933

I can't believe I just spent 30 seconds of my life trying to watch this on youtube, it took me 30 seconds to realize I don't give a shit about any of this?!

What is wrong with me?!

30 seconds!

Awepittance, why even read his blog?

What the hell do you care what Kanye West thinks about anything?

Life has so much less angry moments for me since I kicked out television and stopped participating in the celebrity cult, when someone brings up some shitty artist, actor or tv personality I don't care or or know about I just say: 'Don't know 'em' and the moment passes, just like that!

It's nice.

I can't believe I just spent 30 seconds of my life trying to watch this on youtube, it took me 30 seconds to realize I don't give a shit about any of this?!

What is wrong with me?!

30 seconds!

Awepittance, why even read his blog?

What the hell do you care what Kanye West thinks about anything?

Life has so much less angry moments for me since I kicked out television and stopped participating in the celebrity cult, when someone brings up some shitty artist, actor or tv personality I don't care or or know about I just say: 'Don't know 'em' and the moment passes, just like that!

It's nice.

This, basically.

Though your sentiments are probably lost on a board of rdj-worshippers :facepalm:

Yeah, as Awepittance hinted at, you've only gotta read his blog to see that he's a total wanker. This really didn't surprise me whatsoever. I didn't know about Justice and/or Simian though... I'll have to look that up.

Guest Glass Plate

If anything it makes my respect for kanye go up a little bit. Taylor Swift and the VMAs are both lame, so it's a good laugh to see both disrupted a little.

Archived