IGNORED

Doom - unexpected guests

jules

This is just a collection of DOOM's fav colab tracks. I thought it would have some good rarities, but guess not. I already have all these cept the GZA remix one and i think one other. If ur a DOOM fan this is not news unfortunately.

sorry, my bad. im not a huge doom fan. the bit about sitek and doom is interesting at least though

Guest AOOproductions

This is just a collection of DOOM's fav colab tracks. I thought it would have some good rarities, but guess not. I already have all these cept the GZA remix one and i think one other. If ur a DOOM fan this is not news unfortunately.

sorry, my bad. im not a huge doom fan. the bit about sitek and doom is interesting at least though

yea well, i high recommend it to non DOOm fans who want more of his material. Won't have his classic production, but a good showing of his humor. I'd love to hear Doom and another MC trade of lines like old school rap from the 80's. His guests are always so isolated to their own verse.

Archived