IGNORED

Anyone Going To The WARP Shop In Sheffield?

Joyrex

warp-shop-sheffield-bleep.jpg

Shop In-Store Schedule:

Saturday 19th September

3PM – Paul and Lukas from Maximo Park will be doing a live DJ instore performance

5PM – Harmonic 313 will be doing a live DJ instore performance

Sunday 20th September

4PM – Hudson Mohawke will be working behind the shop counter

5PM – Nightmares on Wax will be working behind the shop counter and signing records

Guest bitroast

heh .. they can't advertise bleep until they fix it !! ... maybe you need to go the store and there you can demo whole tracks on headphones or something .. it's their temporary fix .. hehe

yeah but the people working there insist on pausing the cd every 30 seconds

nice, now i have a reason to go to the UK

LMAO, the UK has a lot more to offer 'one' than a shop in Sheffield you know lol

think of it as like all the best bits of the US rolled into one small island.

and as it's such a small island there's not as many idiots here per square metre. NO, hang on a minute that doesn't make sense. lol

LMAO, the UK has a lot more to offer 'one' than a shop in Sheffield you know lol

and as it's such a small island there's not as many idiots here per square metre. NO, hang on a minute that doesn't make sense. lol

:facepalm:

I like it when you take your imaginary hand to your imaginary forehead like that. You look a bit like Pickard when you do that. :smile:

SOHO.

I like it when you take your imaginary hand to your imaginary forehead like that. You look a bit like Pickard when you do that. :smile:

what's the monkey's name? i forgot. Abu? no...

Guest bitroast

what's the monkey's name? i forgot. Abu? no...

definitely abu

Guest bitroast

haha, but you got the monkys name right. perhaps not remembering that you successfully remembered the monkeys name is a better indication of your now corroded memory.

Archived