IGNORED

Fundraising tool for artists/musicians/...

Guest A/D

some friends and i are working on a startup that (we hope) is going to change the way artists fund their projects and connect with their fans. it's hard to convey how excited i am because i can't share all the details yet, but it's going to be so awesome. suffice to say, if we pull this off, record companies will have a lot more to worry about than they do now.

this is the first of a couple of surveys we're putting out, to make sure we're hitting the right notes with the design. if you guys have a minute or two, i would be very grateful to get your input. at the end of the survey, you can give us an email address if you're interested in being a beta/launch client. we're hoping to have a beta up in december/january.

thank you so much! i know there are a lot of very talented arty watmmers, and i would be honored to bring you guys with us into the New World . .

Firefox version

http://survey.bleedingartsllc.com/index.php?sid=19581

Every other browser version (ignore irrelevant questions)

http://survey.bleedingartsllc.com/index.php?sid=11142

thank you so much guys! got about 30 responses so far. i'll keep you all posted.

oh, and someone whose email starts with "seb" didn't write the domain into their email, if you PM me i'll make sure you get info later on!

yeah, that's a little vague . . basically like "how much did you spend on gear/fliers/transportation/food during travel/whatever in the last year divided by 12" would be a more clear way of saying that.

thanks dude!!

some friends and i are working on a startup that (we hope) is going to change the way artists fund their projects and connect with their fans. it's hard to convey how excited i am because i can't share all the details yet, but it's going to be so awesome. suffice to say, if we pull this off, record companies will have a lot more to worry about than they do now.

this is the first of a couple of surveys we're putting out, to make sure we're hitting the right notes with the design. if you guys have a minute or two, i would be very grateful to get your input. at the end of the survey, you can give us an email address if you're interested in being a beta/launch client. we're hoping to have a beta up in december/january.

thank you so much! i know there are a lot of very talented arty watmmers, and i would be honored to bring you guys with us into the New World . .

Firefox version

http://survey.bleedingartsllc.com/index.php?sid=19581

Every other browser version (ignore irrelevant questions)

http://survey.bleedingartsllc.com/index.php?sid=11142

Haven't filled out the survey (not really applicable to me), but from a web development standpoint, I'd question why you have two versions based around browsers. I'd get your developer(s) to code for FF/Safari/Chrome/Opera, and then dumb it down to support IE6/7/8 through conditional comments in the CSS/JS. Either that, or take the step of not supporting anything lower than IE7/8. That way, you're saving time maintaining two versions of code, as well as offering a consistent experience to all your users.

thank you for checking JR - the two versions are due to limitations we don't understand with the survey software! the first version has some logic that allows irrelevant questions to be hidden; this wasn't working with non-FF browsers, so we split them up.

Ah, if that's the case, then it's probably CSS-related. You should bring it to the survey software makers' attention, or fix it yourself. I dunno, if this survey is only temporary, then I wouldn't worry about it I guess.

Archived