IGNORED

eastbound and down

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Guest disparaissant

me watching this :|

i don't get it. i like some will ferrell movies and all but this is just like... well it's kind of what i'd expect from a judd apatow movie b-lister. my roommate watched the entire first season and the new episode as well and i think i might have laughed like 3 times.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me watching this :|

i don't get it. i like some will ferrell movies and all but this is just like... well it's kind of what i'd expect from a judd apatow movie b-lister. my roommate watched the entire first season and the new episode as well and i think i might have laughed like 3 times.

don't worry, it just means you have good taste

Guest Deep Fried Everything

lols, yeah, it depends on just how raunchy you take your humour i think.

most people who i've shown it to either love it to death or hate it because they think he's a total asshole and can't stand him.

I'm too lazy to find one at the moment but could someone find a picture of Marylin Manson's new alter ego?

Apparently he is obsessed with this show an now dresses like the main character, 24/7.

*edit*

I've never seen the show. Don't have a tv.

Guest disparaissant

lols, yeah, it depends on just how raunchy you take your humour i think.

most people who i've shown it to either love it to death or hate it because they think he's a total asshole and can't stand him.

thing is i love raunchy shit, i just think this is weak raunchy shit.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

KENNY FUCKING POWERS IS BACK!

Kenny Fucking Powers is back.

KENNY FUCKING POWERS IS BACK!

oH and all you twats who doubt how good Season 2 is going to be... STEVIE JOV is gonna make his way down to Meh-HE-CO.. very soon. this will be a great season, don't get your panties in a knot

Guest underscore

I'm too lazy to find one at the moment but could someone find a picture of Marylin Manson's new alter ego?

Apparently he is obsessed with this show an now dresses like the main character, 24/7.

*edit*

I've never seen the show. Don't have a tv.

http://clutch.mtv.com/2010/09/09/marilyn-manson-as-kenny-powers-and-7-other-cosplaying-celebrities/

its funny cause hes so fuckin small compared to danny

oH and all you twats who doubt how good Season 2 is going to be... STEVIE JOV is gonna make his way down to Meh-HE-CO.. very soon. this will be a great season, don't get your panties in a knot

I'm really going to miss the shit out of Stevie Janowski

"I was just wondering, who are some of these motherfuckers at this party?"

haha as I said Its been confirmed Stevie going to be all up in this Season's biznass.

Marilyn-Manson-without-makeup-we-like-it.jpg

2010091700000047.jpg

yeah it's pretty funny although it gets old after a few episodes.

i bet the above scene had to be filmed a number of times before they could get through it without cracking up.

Craig Robinson looks like he's about to piss his pants

yes he does

Not going to say I told you so... but Stevie and the gang are making this Season some memorable TV.

"Locked tight like a lil' girl's tuna"

lol

im fucking glad this got bumped, watched the first season yesterday and it was amazing, in fact almost everything involving mckay and will ferrel is.

my utorrent is pumping those 2 new episodes at 120%.

1s season was great. 2nd season has a bit of catching up to do. Isn't it usually the other way around? 2nd seasons are almost always better than 1st. But anyhow, the 1st 2 episodes are good, but not lol great or something. You best believe I will see the series to the end though.

Archived