IGNORED

can somebody explain jazzband

vamos scorcho

you guys are more predictable than i could have imagined

i expected some straight up answers but no it's all :facepalm: and :cat: well fuck that nigugh i wanted a question asked and you got it!

i already knew it was in reference to the bad plus cover of flim, i just thought there had to be more because :cisfor: i don't find it funny (most memes are hilarious) :mcgriff: why is our token inside joke so mediocre?

AAGL129~Michael-Jordan-Slam-Dunk-Against-Orlando-2-Posters.jpg

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

A jazz band (or jazz ensemble) is a musical ensemble that plays jazz music usually without a conductor. Jazz bands usually consist of a rhythm section and a horn section. During the jazz and swing eras in the mid-twentieth century, the most successful jazz orchestras also employed strings and harp in expanded arrangements, but their presence on the bandstand was more for visual impact and not as a key component of the ensemble, although the unique timbres of the strings and harp combined with the band as a whole provided an extra layer of ear-pleasing sonorities.

Archived