IGNORED

A plethera of new Phthalo!

Guest No Pomo

Guest Glass Plate

So the amazing american IDM label Phthalo records has 4 releases that just recently came out, (I just realized it today). Since i love this label, I thought I'd do my job in helping spread the news. I hope there are other members already familiar with this label and people eager to find new and recent/active IDM happenings!

So Lucid Dreams aka John Tejada has a full album out now called Recovered Data, which is a collection of tracks from 90's that had not been released. (very good tracks even for THIS era) and there are TWO collections of remixes of this work also coming out. Artists who have done remixes include: Daedelus, Dominik Eulberg, Broker Dealer, Bodycode, Terminal 11, Blevin Blectum, Libythth, Gerald Wenzel and Eigth Frozen Modules.

Along with this there is also a THREE DISC collection of older works by Dntel.

http://www.phthalo.com

you can listen to a lot of clips and full tracks from all of these releases, see if you like. I suggest that you buy some and support some great musicians!

Guest Glass Plate

only time i've tried to contact Phthalo, i did so through the suggest email on their site, and I got correspondance in a pretty short ammount of time.

Pthalo is a cool label. When I pre-ordered the dntel 3 disc comp (which is pretty good btw) they accidentally sent me two copies. that's cool!

Archived