IGNORED

Amateur Photography

jeremymacgregor87

I can't even log into this account anymore because I forgot the password, but it's got some older ones I've taken:http://www.flickr.com/photos/23452740@N05/Mostly from Boston in '08.The camera didn't have a very good resolution [4 mega pixel?], but some aren't too bad. I need to get a good camera, because I love taking photos.

cool. did you used to live in boston? I recognize most of those.

<---looking to meet horny watmm girls in boston area

Yeah, I used to go to school there. If you hang around Berklee, you might find some horny idm girls, but they won't sleep with you because they're prude Berklee girls :wtf:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even log into this account anymore because I forgot the password, but it's got some older ones I've taken:http://www.flickr.com/photos/23452740@N05/Mostly from Boston in '08.The camera didn't have a very good resolution [4 mega pixel?], but some aren't too bad. I need to get a good camera, because I love taking photos.

cool. did you used to live in boston? I recognize most of those.

<---looking to meet horny watmm girls in boston area

Yeah, I used to go to school there. If you hang around Berklee, you might find some horny idm girls, but they won't sleep with you because they're prude Berklee girls :wtf:

lol.. yeah, i have some friends there. Berklee girls are pretty smoking.

That diamond pattern on the table is cool. Were those added in later, or drawn at an angle?

i drew them on the table. it's easy with a large format camera but this was an experiment to see if i could do it with my 5D.

you took this in the batcave?

That diamond pattern on the table is cool. Were those added in later, or drawn at an angle?

i drew them on the table. it's easy with a large format camera but this was an experiment to see if i could do it with my 5D.

you took this in the batcave?

lol yeah pretty much. it's in the basement of my apartment building. the only source of electricity is an extension cord hanging out of my window that runs down through an alley and into a slightly broken and boarded up door.

Archived