IGNORED

bcm experimental acid

BCM

yeah, there's a few of my tunes floating about the net somewhere, but I haven't got much of my own stuff as I tend to just like, get it out there then sort of forget about it...I end up periodically deleting all my stuff usually...I could probably get a zip of dome tunes done for you though placidburp and send it you....

as for equipment used - these are a mixture of hardware and software - MFB Synthlite II, Creamware Pro-12, couple of drum machines and some Arturia and D16 plugins....

cheers for listening!

Guest placidburp

yeah, there's a few of my tunes floating about the net somewhere, but I haven't got much of my own stuff as I tend to just like, get it out there then sort of forget about it...I end up periodically deleting all my stuff usually...I could probably get a zip of dome tunes done for you though placidburp and send it you....

as for equipment used - these are a mixture of hardware and software - MFB Synthlite II, Creamware Pro-12, couple of drum machines and some Arturia and D16 plugins....

cheers for listening!

Zip would be great! Post 'em in here - I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like them!!

:emotawesomepm9:

ok cool - won't be for a few days, I've just moved and am waiting for the Internet to be turned on (writing this on iPhone)...

will get em in here soon as I can!

okey doke...I shall pm you later when I'm back from work...I've been meaning to write you some tips since you since you said you were going to start using it actually, but not got round to it with moving etc...

okey doke...I shall pm you later when I'm back from work...I've been meaning to write you some tips since you since you said you were going to start using it actually, but not got round to it with moving etc...

no problem matey. i just opened it a little while ago, and said what the fuck before i shut it the fuck down and opened reason again. I DO WANT TO LEARN THOUGH, so don't think I don't want to.

Archived