IGNORED

New Depeche Mode Vid

sneaksta303

Never a big fan of that song to begin with, and that video is just weird, and possibly stupid. and I'm a big DM fan.

Does anyone "kiss" like that anyways?

LOL @ the Saddam hotdog vendor

Yeah to be honest I'm not a huge DM fan, but this video makes the song enjoyable to me. My fave DM song has to be "waiting for the night" i think it's called. they haven't surpassed that imo.

"Sweetest Perfection" and "Clean" are my two favorites on the album. Actually, I think I love every song on that album.

terrible video

they probably pissed off a lot of fans with this

I think I would honestly rather have a video like this than a video of the band playing in the desert with some fishbulb shots in slow motion. It's weird, but at least it's not derivative.

I was certain this was a Joyrex thread, what with all the capitalisation and Depeche Mode.

Ya, i felt funny posting it, but I had to spread the Eric Wareheim love. My ex came by and I showed her the PON DE FLOOR vid, and we had to watch it 3 more times. She is a closed minded to anything besides R&B & Hip-Hop african american so you can sure say it surprised me. LOL then I showed her that E.W. directed FlyLO vid.

If I haven't said this already, I will again. What I love about Eric's vids are the fact that he doesn't use "Hollywood Attractive" people in his stuff. Just real people combine with REAL surrealism. . .

Archived